The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgb

Prison Architect is $10 until tomorrow on Steam.  I've always heard how good it is, so I just grabbed a copy.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: tgb on October 07, 2014, 12:18:20 PM
Prison Architect is $10 until tomorrow on Steam.  I've always heard how good it is, so I just grabbed a copy.

It's very good in my opinion, and very playable for an alpha too.

BanzaiCat

Gotta be better than The Escapists. Bought that on sale a month ago and only played it once.

Been wanting Prison Architect...hmmm....

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 07, 2014, 01:00:14 PM
Been wanting Prison Architect...hmmm....

Do it.  Dooooo iiiiittttttt!  It's ace!

Gusington

GMG sent out a voucher this morning to existing customers for 25% off their entire catalogue of downloadables, which means I can now pounce on Shadow of Mordor :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Din's Curse and it's expansion, Demon War are on sale at GOG.

http://www.gog.com/game/dins_curse
http://www.gog.com/game/dins_curse_demon_war

$4.99 and $2.49 respectively.

BanzaiCat

Anyone here ever play Syberia? Both it and Syberia II are $3.74 on Steam right now.

The Night of the Rabbit is $4.99 on Steam also...it looks different and I like the artwork.

Why not? Because COLLECT ALL THE GAMES!!!

PanzersEast

Quote from: Gusington on October 10, 2014, 07:33:32 AM
GMG sent out a voucher this morning to existing customers for 25% off their entire catalogue of downloadables, which means I can now pounce on Shadow of Mordor :)

Strange I still have not received anything....

PE

Gusington

Maybe they have decided you have too many games already? Did you check your spam folder?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

PanzersEast

Quote from: Gusington on October 10, 2014, 10:05:12 AM
Maybe they have decided you have too many games already? Did you check your spam folder?

Lol.... tis true!  Yea I checked it, nothing from GMG.

PE

Gusington

That makes sad. Maybe they are given out by region? Pants size? Eye color?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Asid

Steel Beasts Pro

Hard frost + CR2

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

JasonPratt

opps, posted to wrong thread...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

JasonPratt

Heh...!

My former pupil, now deceased, got me in the habit of saying "opps" instead of "oops"; he played a lot of Counterstrike and EVE Online and some other multiplayer, so when he found an amusing chat meme he used it in real life.

He bought airsoft guns from China, too, so liked to pick up Chinglish and use it; so if you ever see me typing that something "has been occurred" in a humor context, that's why.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!