The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: airboy on November 18, 2014, 10:03:06 AM
I appreciate the feedback on the Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the 2nd Punic War.  It seems like something that I would enjoy.

It used to have a demo.  Although I hadn't seen it since the beta version so it may never have been updated after release.

Greybriar

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition is 75% off ($4.99) at Steam.

Get 50% off any Stardock product in their store by using the coupon code STARDOCK50. From the Tweet.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Huw the Poo

All of Soldak's games are 50% for "the next couple of weeks"!

I'd never gotten around to buying Din's Curse, so now I have. :)

steve58

Pay $4 (or more) for Groupees Be Mine 16 bundle to get World War 1 Centennial Edition.  You'll also get several other games (that I know nothing about or recognize), but I though $4 just for WW1CE was a good deal...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Grim.Reaper

Gamersgate has kicked off a pre-thanksgiving sale.....

Nefaro

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on November 22, 2014, 12:16:16 PM
Gamersgate has kicked off a pre-thanksgiving sale.....

Didn't they just have a Pre-pre-sale?  :P

:))

Pete Dero

DCS November Surprise Sale!

For just two days starting on November 22nd at 2:00 PM EST and ending on November 23rd at 6 PM EST, we are offering a huge 70% off surprise sale on most DCS products from our e-shop at:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

Steel Armor: Blaze of War  O0

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SABW/steel-armor-blaze-of-war

"Steel Armor: Blaze of War" is an authentic and dynamic tank simulator. Combats take place in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and Angola during war confl icts of 1981, 1984 and 1987. Player is to successfully accomplish battles in 4 historical operations on 60 square km. of battle area, manage Soviet, Iran, Iraq and Angola sides of the conflict.

"Steel Armor: Blaze of War" gives player an opportunity to drive battle tanks as driver and engineer, to organize tank attacks as gun layer and manage the crew of one of the two legendary tanks of that period  Soviet T-62 and American M60A1.

Dynamic campaigns with historical missions
    Large-scale tactical battles with real tanks, APCs, artillery, aviation and infantry
    Destructible environment and interactive landscape: ability to dig craters and trenches in real-time
    Realistic physics
    Detailed after-battle statistics that let player evaluate results of attacks and received damages
    Level Editor and mode-building utilities
    Detailed encyclopedia of battle machinery.
War in Pieces

Nefaro

Quote from: Pete Dero on November 22, 2014, 01:05:24 PM

For just two days starting on November 22nd at 2:00 PM EST and ending on November 23rd at 6 PM EST, we are offering a huge 70% off surprise sale on most DCS products from our e-shop at:

Hrmm.. I wonder if the MiG-21 will be discounted? 

Not going full price on the stuff I don't already own (which is admittedly a fair bit).  Not until they do some extra work on the sim environment. 

But deep discounts make it very tempting.

Skoop

The Mig-21 is only 20% off, it's my understanding that 3rd party devs don't get their stuff discounted 70% off.  Only the ED and belsimtek modules.  I went for the Mig-21 in the last sale, it's tuff to fly but the challenge is addicting.  Makes you appreciate modern aircraft cockpits more, cause the mig-21 is pilot overload with all the toggle switch pulling.  I don't know how those guys did it in combat while pulling Gs.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Nefaro on November 22, 2014, 01:43:42 PM

Not going full price on the stuff I don't already own (which is admittedly a fair bit).  Not until they do some extra work on the sim environment. 

I thought the Mig-21 was already given to people with FC3...I thought?
Nevermind - I was thinking about the new plane release...not the 21
Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 24, 2014, 01:57:35 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on November 22, 2014, 01:43:42 PM

I thought the Mig-21 was already given to people with FC3...I thought?
Nevermind - I was thinking about the new plane release...not the 21

Yeah, the Su-27 was already in FC3.  They just separated it out for those who buy them individually.

Asid

War in Pieces

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd