The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

republic

Rome II (unlocks on Steam as Emperor Edition) and Company of Heroes 2 for $20 at Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HDPDHX2/?tag=amazongamesales-20

Gusington

Fallout: New Vegas @ Steam for 2.49!!!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Got to love the STeam sale...

Announcement says "2 days of the best deals" and everything listed has been on sale for cheaper during the sale period. Also, Far Cry 4 is listed but at no sale price - a ridiculously eye popping £45!!  :o

Also - their "Community Choice" is showing Ultimate General:Gettysburg as the winner with 25% off...but the other two that didn't win are also 25% off. In truth, they were all 25% off before the winner being announced and the winner was meant to be 50% off  :idiot2:

*EDIT*

Actually I've just went to the main page again (back from looking at Just Cause 2) and everything is in order...including Far Cry 4 at 20% off (still not buying) and Gettysburg is showing 50%. I must've been too quick off the mark (totally not like me!)
Alba gu' brath

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on December 31, 2014, 01:04:50 PM
Got to love the STeam sale...

Announcement says "2 days of the best deals" and everything listed has been on sale for cheaper during the sale period. Also, Far Cry 4 is listed but at no sale price - a ridiculously eye popping £45!!  :o

Also - their "Community Choice" is showing Ultimate General:Gettysburg as the winner with 25% off...but the other two that didn't win are also 25% off. In truth, they were all 25% off before the winner being announced and the winner was meant to be 50% off  :idiot2:

*EDIT*

Actually I've just went to the main page again (back from looking at Just Cause 2) and everything is in order...including Far Cry 4 at 20% off (still not buying) and Gettysburg is showing 50%. I must've been too quick off the mark (totally not like me!)

I have actually noticed that as well if you attempt to look at the main page right at 1pm.....saw that on a number of days during the sale, but after reloading a minute later, everything corrected.  Just must be their update process.

JasonPratt

Judge, whatever they're charging for Just Cause 2 is worth it. Any sale is only icing. Buy with confidence, if you like wacky sandbox 3PS games. You'll get your money's worth.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JudgeDredd

Well I did like Batman, I'm loving Mordor and I really liked Splinter Cell and I loved Max Payne 3

It's only £7 with all DLC...I've just stopped myself though because I saw how many icons I have on my desktop!
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

Wasteland 2 on sale for 19.99...I think I will get it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Origin has a pretty decent sale going on for anyone looking at EA stuff. All the Crysis stuff, Battlefield stuff, Dragon Age stuff (including the newest one) and so on.

JasonPratt

Quote from: JudgeDredd on December 31, 2014, 04:29:42 PM
Well I did like Batman, I'm loving Mordor and I really liked Splinter Cell and I loved Max Payne 3

It's only £7 with all DLC...I've just stopped myself though because I saw how many icons I have on my desktop!

Is it still on sale? None of the DLC is at all necessary, it just adds a bit more bling.

...wait, were we resolving not to buy new games this year?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Quote from: JasonPratt on January 02, 2015, 12:41:58 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on December 31, 2014, 04:29:42 PM

Is it still on sale? None of the DLC is at all necessary, it just adds a bit more bling.

...wait, were we resolving not to buy new games this year?
Yes it's still on sale and yes we did resolve that - although, technically speaking, I did think about this last year and so it wouldn't count really if I did buy it.
Alba gu' brath

republic

There's a flash sale at the Eagle Dynamics store.  Pick up Mig-21 for only $17.49!   https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

Toonces

NICE FIND!  I so bought that just now!   :-*
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bbmike

Quote from: republic on January 04, 2015, 03:51:24 PM
There's a flash sale at the Eagle Dynamics store.  Pick up Mig-21 for only $17.49!   https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

P51D Mustang is only $5.99 and looks amazing! If I understand the site correctly, you just download DCS World, buy the module and then play? Can you use keyboard/mouse only?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Silent Disapproval Robot

Nope.  A joystick is a requirement.