The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

For those with GreenManGaming accounts, they have some new releases up for VIP discounts. Evolve, Dying Light, Total War Attilla, and some others are 25%-30% off.

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

steve58

Bundle Stars has Frozen Synapse Prime for $12.49 for the next ~3.67 days.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Quote from: Arctic Blast on February 11, 2015, 04:27:28 PM
For those with GreenManGaming accounts, they have some new releases up for VIP discounts. Evolve, Dying Light, Total War Attilla, and some others are 25%-30% off.

Getgamesgo has Total War: Attila for 20% off the pre-order ($35.99) too, for all.   Steam pre-load key given right now.

Being a British company, they must have a special deal with CA because they always have the TW game pre-orders at such a discounted price.   ???

sandman2575

CoH2 Ardennes Assault on Steam for under $14 -- tempted, if only for the new interactive campaign feature...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/317850/

Asid

First DCS sale... This week  :P

DCS Mid-Winter Sale!

Warm up these cold February nights with a new DCS module! Starting at 18:00 (Moscow time) on Friday the 13th, and lasting for three days, we are offering a huge 70% off sale on most DCS products from our e-shop at::

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

DCS: F-86F Sabre: $49.99 to $14.99 (70% off)
DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora: $49.99 to $14.99 (70% off)
DCS: Bf 109 K-4: $49.99 to $14.99 (70% off)
DCS: UH-1H Huey: $49.99 to $14.99 (70% off)
DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight: 49.99 to $14.99 (70% off)
DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3: $39.99 to $11.99 (70% off)
DCS: A-10C Warthog: $39.99 to $11.99 (70% off)
DCS: Black Shark 2: $39.99 to $11.99 (70% off)
DCS: P-51D Mustang: $29.99 to $8.99 (70% off)
DCS: Combined Arms: $19.99 to $5.99 (70% off)
F-15C for DCS World: $9.99 to $2.99 (70% off)
A-10A for DCS World: $9.99 to $2.99 (70% off)
Su-25 for DCS World: $9.99 to $2.99 (70% off)
Su-27 for DCS World: $9.99 to $2.99 (70% off)
DCS: MiG-21Bis: $49.99 to $37.49 (25% off)
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

steve58

Seems the two premium planes (Fw 190 A-3 and La-5 series 8) for IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad are on sale on Steam for $10 each until Feb 21.

..and IL-2 Sturmovik:  Battle of Moscow has been announced.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

JudgeDredd

Far Cry 4 on Steam for 33% off

Very tempted I have to say. Far Cry 3 was one of my fav games of all time
Alba gu' brath

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 14, 2015, 08:45:05 AM

Been thinking about this one myself.....has anybody played it extensively and feel it is worth the purchase?

JudgeDredd

Sod it...bought it. Lets see if this is a patch on Far Cry 3 - if so, it's worth every penny of £30

I meant to say, GR, I don't know if I'll get enough time on this over the weekend to make the purchase worth it for you....I've got rugby, DIY and going on holiday next weekend.

If it's close to FC3, then it's worth it. I might be able to give initial impressions tomorrow.
Alba gu' brath

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 14, 2015, 11:52:52 AM
Sod it...bought it. Lets see if this is a patch on Far Cry 3 - if so, it's worth every penny of £30

I meant to say, GR, I don't know if I'll get enough time on this over the weekend to make the purchase worth it for you....I've got rugby, DIY and going on holiday next weekend.

If it's close to FC3, then it's worth it. I might be able to give initial impressions tomorrow.

No worries....after thinking about it, not sure adding another FPS to my gaming list makes sense right, so many unfinished:)  But still will be interested in your thoughts, especially if it turns out well.  As I was looking around, seemed like there was a number of complaints about long cut scenes that you can't get out of...those always bother me so if true, probably best I stay clear.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 14, 2015, 08:59:54 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 14, 2015, 08:45:05 AM

Been thinking about this one myself.....has anybody played it extensively and feel it is worth the purchase?

I've put about 22 hours into it thus far. I'm loving it. It takes all of the good parts from FC3 and polishes it up. Everything seems to function much more smoothly this time around. They've also created a few new types of enemies that make things...interesting (grumble grumble goddamn hunters grumbe grumble).

Nefaro

Crusader Kings 2 DLC up to Charlemagne is on Steam sale.

Gusington

^Thanks! Just got Charlemagne for 3.74 :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd