The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Quote from: WallysWorld on March 24, 2015, 10:19:15 AM
Quote from: Bardolph on March 24, 2015, 01:11:12 AM
Rise of Flight stuff is on sale on Steam right now. Most of it seems to be 60% off, good till the 30th.
And on the official RoF website, everything is also on sale there:  http://riseofflight.com/store/

What happened to the extra campaigns (e.g. St. Mihiel http://store.steampowered.com/app/244066/).  They don't show up on the rise of flight website anymore.  Only the Channel Map is available for purchase under the Misc tab.

steve58

In the email I got from 777, it states "St.Mihiel campaign is now available for free. Vanderstock, thank you again for this generous and kind decision."  Heres the whole email (minus some graphics).  ...also explains why I was seeing some "freebies in my acct/hangar.

Spring Sale and New Site Launch

Dear pilots!

Today we're launching the first season sale on ROF content in 2015. Also, it's the first one after the global website and forum update.

Starting March 23rd and till March 30th all planes and other ROF items are offered with a 60% discount, both in Rise of Flight store and on ROF Steam page as well. Only Ilya Muromets hasn't been included into the offer this time.

And now a few words about our new website that received quite a lot of positive changes. Firstly, we've added the long awaited virtual shopping cart to the Store. You can now put in it as many items as you can and, of course, get a discount depending on how many of them you're buying. Note, that these discount are not applicable to season sales.

Secondly, we removed the border between field and weapon modifications. That old system was not particularly convenient, so we gathered all mods in packs for each plane. Furthermore, everyone who had only one type of modification on a plane gets the other one for free.

St.Mihiel campaign is now available for free. Vanderstock, thank you again for this generous and kind decision.

Personalization packs were given away as gifts to everyone too. Handguns, scarves and other items are not just fancy attributes but an essential part of WWI combat aviation history as well, and we believe we should share them with the community more widely than just by selling these items.

Also, field modifications for Focker E.III and Airco DH.2 are available for free as well.

Rise of Flight forum has changed completely. At the same time we moved as much of the previously created forum content to the new forum engine as possible and established new and perspective boards for all WWI aviation fans and ROF players for many years to come.

So, visit the new ROF site, check out the discounted prices and take care!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Asid

All Stars Bundle

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/all-stars-bundle/

£1.59 for 8 must-own Steam games, worth $100!

Tropico 4
Magicka
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:Clear Sky
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
System Shock 2
Deponia
To The Moon
Prime World: Defenders.
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Greybriar

GameStop is offering StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty and its expansion Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm for $9.99 U.S. each, your choice of download or retail boxed (if available).
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

smittyohio

Quote from: Greybriar on March 25, 2015, 04:05:09 PM
GameStop is offering StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty and its expansion Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm for $9.99 U.S. each, your choice of download or retail boxed (if available).

I am trying to buy Heart of the Swarm, and damn if the site keeps emptying my cart after trying to purchase and saying I have nothing in it.

Greybriar

Quote from: smittyohio on March 25, 2015, 05:33:23 PM

I am trying to buy Heart of the Swarm, and damn if the site keeps emptying my cart after trying to purchase and saying I have nothing in it.

GameStop's webstore shows that the retail boxed version of Heart of the Swarm is "Currently unavailable online" but you may be able to snag a copy at a brick and mortar store.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

smittyohio

Quote from: Greybriar on March 25, 2015, 05:56:07 PM
Quote from: smittyohio on March 25, 2015, 05:33:23 PM

GameStop's webstore shows that the retail boxed version of Heart of the Swarm is "Currently unavailable online" but you may be able to snag a copy at a brick and mortar store.

Yep, just did.   It was the download version that kept emptying the cart.   Very bizarre.  Anyhoo, my local Gamestop was more than happy to sell me a digital download key, and I picked up a yummy Southern Tier Brewing Crème Brulee Stout while I was out and about.   

Toonces

Steam has some righteous sales this weekend, including FSX for $5 and Alien: Isolation for $12.50.  Season pass is an additional ~$15. 

So Season Pass is all DLC, right?  And what's the replayability on this game, anyway?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Silent Disapproval Robot

Gamersgate has Alien: Isolation on for $12.50 USD.  Bastards.  I just spent $17.99 on it a few weeks ago.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Silent Disapproval Robot

Gamersgate = Steam now?  Who knew?

Toonces

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ALIENI/alien-isolation

"Platforms:PC
Categories:Action, Survival Horror
Publisher:SEGA
Developer:Creative Assembly
DRM:Steamworks (Requires a third-party download and account)"

Don't you get sassy with me boy!   :knuppel2:

Silent Disapproval Robot

Toonces

That's it, SDR.  I challenge you to a duel.  Starfury's Fleshlights at 10 paces! 

:o

O0

(You have a point, though...)   :-[

Silent Disapproval Robot

Do we....do we have to pick them up?   I don't anyone wins in that scenario.