The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Elite Dangerous -33% on Steam for the weekenddeal

Rayfer

Quote from: Pete Dero on July 09, 2015, 12:50:35 PM
Elite Dangerous -33% on Steam for the weekenddeal

On my Steam wish list but at $40.00 it's still too high for my budget.

Greybriar

I just picked up Tropico 4 and the Tropico 4 - Complete DLC Pack for $4.99 each (total price $9.98 U.S.) on GOG.com.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

simcityrefund

Dont forget WITE is on sale in steam off 30 percent 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/370540/

IF you dont have it that the lowest price you can get officially. Paid ofr it full price sadly

BanzaiCat

Jesus, $55.99 WITH 30% off for WitE? Pass. I want this game, make no mistake...but damn, that's way the hell out of my price range.

FlickJax

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 10, 2015, 09:28:56 AM
Jesus, $55.99 WITH 30% off for WitE? Pass. I want this game, make no mistake...but damn, that's way the hell out of my price range.
agreed I dont have that much spare cash to spend on games anymore :(

mirth

Quote from: FlickJax on July 10, 2015, 11:23:31 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 10, 2015, 09:28:56 AM
agreed I dont have that much spare cash to spend on games anymore :(

+1
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

I can get away with $5, maybe $10 if I push it, going under the wife's radar. I do sixty bucks and it's my ass.

mirth

Nice to know the value of one's ass.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Rayfer

Philippe

That, and I just can't rationalize spending that kind of money on a monster game that I probably won't ever get around to punching the counters on.  Oh wait, this is a computer game...  Logic still holds:  I'll never have the time to really play it, so why should I spend that much for something I'll only look at from time to time?
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

chemkid

All-Star Game Special!
OOTP 16 is 50% Off! MLB Manager 2015 is 60% Off!

http://cdnsite.ootpdevelopments.com/newsletters/nl0166/index.html

steve58

Matrixgames is having a Battle of Kursk Anniversary Sale!

To commemorate the anniversary of the Battle of Kursk we are offering a 25% discount on some of the best Eastern Front games we have in the catalogue. Don't forget that Gary Grigsby's War in the East is also currently promoted with a 30% discount on both the main game and the bundled pack including all expansions!

Here is the list!

- Close Combat: Cross of Iron

- Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel

- Panzer Command: Ostfront

- Battle Academy 2

- Frontline: Road to Moscow

The coupon is only valid once, so make sure you use it wisely. You only have this week-end to use the coupon as the sale will expire on Monday 13th at midnight Pacific Daylight Time (9am CEST/ 3am EDT)

To use the coupon use the code Kursk-25 before checking out!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Total War weekend over at Humble Bundle, if you don't already have every release and DLC :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I almost but on R:TW2 for $12.49, but it's 35GB. My hard drive currently has 39GB free space. I'll have to pass for now.  :-\