The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 10, 2015, 08:11:30 PM
I almost but on R:TW2 for $12.49, but it's 35GB. My hard drive currently has 39GB free space. I'll have to pass for now.  :-\

It's ok to delete a game or 20.  Trust me.  You'll be ok.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Bison on July 11, 2015, 05:01:09 AM
I almost but on R:TW2 for $12.49, but it's 35GB. My hard drive currently has 39GB free space. I'll have to pass for now.  :-\

It's ok to delete a game or 20.  Trust me.  You'll be ok.
lol - heresy!  :idiot2:
Alba gu' brath

smittyohio

"You're going to need a bigger boat"

Tuna

Quote from: Gusington on July 10, 2015, 07:45:20 PM
Total War weekend over at Humble Bundle, if you don't already have every release and DLC :)

How do you find it? I went over there and don't see a search folder? Interested in the Rome Deal, so I won't have to keep using my Son's ID!

EDIT: Nevermind found it.. Bundle Store Tab  O0

Nefaro

Nefaro

Last day for the Sentinels Of The Multiverse PC port 50% Off Sale:

http://www.indiegala.com/store/product/sentinels-of-the-multiverse/337150

(Steam key)

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Nefaro on July 12, 2015, 12:02:32 AM
Last day for the Sentinels Of The Multiverse PC port 50% Off Sale:

http://www.indiegala.com/store/product/sentinels-of-the-multiverse/337150

(Steam key)

Seems like a good deal...I held of purchasing it when first came out....but maybe time now.

Greybriar

Panzer Corps is on sale for $9.99 U.S. at Steam. It and all its DLC is 50% off.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Rayfer

Victory at Sea, $7.49, Steam key over at the Humble Bundle store.  I'm thinking about it, not sure?

Shelldrake

Quote from: Rayfer on July 13, 2015, 12:40:21 PM
Victory at Sea, $7.49, Steam key over at the Humble Bundle store.  I'm thinking about it, not sure?

I picked it up during the recent Steam sale. It is not Great Naval Battles but I am enjoying it for what it is.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

BanzaiCat

Weekend sale on Steam for Alien: Isolation ($12.49) as well as an 'Alien Collection' (with 11 items including AvP, Aliens: Colonial Marines, and some DLCs, all for $7.49).

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/72920/

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

True confession: I played the first couple of hours of A:I because I had seen enough already to feel safe messing around up until a certain point. I don't know what kind of tensions I'd've been under if I hadn't already figured out the Alien would start stalking until X-point in the plot.

I have since stopped playing because I'm clearly approaching X-point in the plot.

Thanks, yep, had a good time, I'll, uh, get around to moving on with the game later when I get around to it...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JudgeDredd

I found it incredibly creepy...stopped playing - partly because of that  :'(
Alba gu' brath

Huw the Poo

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 17, 2015, 12:43:21 PM
I found it incredibly creepy...stopped playing - partly because of that  :'(

Pansy.  No wonder you all wear skirts. :P