I found it incredibly creepy...stopped playing - partly because of that  :'(

Pansy.  No wonder you all wear skirts. :P
Ahem.....

Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

JD?

you got married in a cemetery?  :o

JudgeDredd

lol - that was my brother-in-laws wedding. That wasn't an official photo either...just someone at the wedding taking a pic. All the official photos stayed away from the cemetery
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

JD, the expression on your date's face at the cemetery wedding photo (or parallel maid's or whatever) is priceless.  O0

Huw, I was going to snootily reply that I don't wear skirts; but then I remembered...

1.) Actually, in the game I'm playing a girl, who while not wearing a skirt might be expected to wear one in other circumstances;

and

2.) She keeps going in the story, after all. So the skirt-wearing pansy is better than me.  :-[

(Perhaps not unexpectedly: pansies in real life are hardy superflowers that bloom even in winter.  :coolsmiley: )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

airboy

GoG has the latest Age of Wonders for $14.  Is this worth it?  May not have a lot of time to play stuff until Christmas - and I have a big game backlog like most of you.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 17, 2015, 03:02:40 PM
JD, the expression on your date's face at the cemetery wedding photo (or parallel maid's or whatever) is priceless.  O0
hey...that's my wife. You should see her face now! You think she wasn't impressed them?  lol
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

Latest AoW (3) is absolutely worth it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

Quote from: Gusington on July 17, 2015, 07:49:09 PM

+1 Be sure to pick up at least the first DLC too.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

JasonPratt

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 17, 2015, 04:50:19 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on July 17, 2015, 03:02:40 PM
hey...that's my wife. You should see her face now! You think she wasn't impressed them?  lol

Actually I was thinking in terms of "I... am having the photo done... in a cemetery..."
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Huw the Poo

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 18, 2015, 08:12:22 AM
Actually I was thinking in terms of "I... am having the photo done... in a cemetery..."

"...with a man wearing a skirt!" :D

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Huw the Poo on July 18, 2015, 08:21:13 AM
Quote from: JasonPratt on July 18, 2015, 08:12:22 AM

"...with a man wearing a skirt!" :D
At least you said "man"!  ;D
Alba gu' brath

Toonces

Cool pics, JD!

That is all.   O0
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Martok

In addition to Age of Wonders 3 and expansions, GOG has 42 hours left on a sale for games recommended by Total Biscuit.  Titles include Pillars of Eternity, Mount & Blade: Warband, and the King's Bounty series. 

Quote from: Shelldrake on July 18, 2015, 06:29:17 AM
Quote from: Gusington on July 17, 2015, 07:49:09 PM

+1 Be sure to pick up at least the first DLC too.
I have now finally picked up Golden Realms and Eternal Lords with this sale.  Looking forward to diving in and checking it out.  :) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

Quote from: Toonces on July 18, 2015, 01:00:07 PM
Cool pics, JD!

That is all.   O0

Agreed.

Thanks for sharing those!