Previous topic - Next topic

Greybriar

GamersGate is featuring the Master of Orion series of games:
Master of Orion  $0.44
Master of Orion 1 + 2 $0.89
Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares $0.60
Master of Orion 3 $1.49
Master of Orion Collection $2.25

This special ends in 1 day, 22 hours, 44 minutes , so don't delay.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

BanzaiCat

^ Oh myyyyy...

I'd go for it but I already have 1 and 2 on GOG...and don't ever play them. Though 3 is now calling me...lol.

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Greybriar

GOG is offering Hearts of Iron III for $3.39 and its DLC Collection for $9.99 U.S. Buy the Hearts of Iron III combo pack and get both for $9.98.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

JasonPratt

Quote from: -budd- on July 30, 2015, 11:29:08 AM
end of summer sale at GG.

http://www.gamersgate.com/offers

Saboteur and Lost Planet 2, still $20 each. Perversely amused that their streak of never going on sale continues...  :crazy2:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Shelldrake

Quote from: Greybriar on July 31, 2015, 05:00:38 AM
GOG is offering Hearts of Iron III for $3.39 and its DLC Collection for $9.99 U.S. Buy the Hearts of Iron III combo pack and get both for $9.98.

Tempting. Is it as hard to play as I have heard?
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Greybriar

Quote from: Shelldrake on July 31, 2015, 07:31:55 AM
Quote from: Greybriar on July 31, 2015, 05:00:38 AM

Tempting. Is it as hard to play as I have heard?

I didn't think so, but YMMV. If I didn't have anything Hearts of Iron, I would probably buy that bundle since it includes all the expansions.

Greybriar

Age of Wonders III is 75% off at Steam ($9.99). The Deluxe Edition is on sale for $11.24.

airboy

Quote from: Greybriar on July 31, 2015, 09:13:53 AM
Age of Wonders III is 75% off at Steam ($9.99). The Deluxe Edition is on sale for $11.24.

One can purchase the entire game plus all expansions for $30.  Is that worth it - or should I wait for the Christmas Sales?

Nefaro

JasonPratt

Quote from: airboy on July 31, 2015, 10:42:59 AM

One can purchase the entire game plus all expansions for $30.  Is that worth it - or should I wait for the Christmas Sales?

I'd go for it -- if you're planning to play it, or something like it (MoM-style game), sometime soon. Not sure I'd recommend the tutorial...  :-\

If you aren't planning to play it anytime soon, obviously wait for a(nother) sale. It'll only get better and relatively less expensiver.  :coolsmiley:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

spelk

This is probably discounted constantly nowadays, but I saw the Armada 2526 Gold Edition going for £2.99 on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/229970/?snr=1_5_9__205

airboy

Quote from: airboy on July 31, 2015, 10:42:59 AM

Bought it.  Not sure I like it a lot more than AOW Shadow Magic or Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes yet - but it has been a lot of fun.  And those two games are high bars to jump over.

-budd-

Doorkickers 75% off  $4.99 at bundlestars. If the gameplay is in your wheel house can't recommend the game enough.

http://www.bundlestars.com/store/door-kickers/

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

Dammit I paid 12 or 15 or something during the Steam summer sale :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd