The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Sniper Elite III on sale at Steam for 9.99 (!!!)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Asid

Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star + DLC's

WEEK LONG DEAL! Offer ends 5 October

75% Off

http://store.steampowered.com/app/275290/
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

sandman2575

Man it's been a long time since I played GTOS... I have the base game on Steam but tempted to get the modules now (...I have the entire game non-Steam but would be nice to have the Steam option as well)

Does Steam actually keep the modules up to date or do you still have to do that manually -- in which case, I'll probably pass (since that'd be the main reason to have a Steam version -- auto-updates...)

Asid

Quote from: sandman2575 on September 30, 2015, 01:56:56 PM
Does Steam actually keep the modules up to date or do you still have to do that manually -- in which case, I'll probably pass (since that'd be the main reason to have a Steam version -- auto-updates...)
Hi sandman2575

Both patches and DLCs are installed automatically. When an update is available, the updater will appear and install it. After that you only have to press Save & Play.

Regards
War in Pieces

sandman2575

Nice -- may have to pull the trigger on this then -- thanks, Asid

Asid

War in Pieces

WallysWorld

Sale on Paradox games at Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/sale/paradox_2015

I'll probably finish off the DLC I need for CK II and EU IV.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Rayfer

Quote from: WallysWorld on October 01, 2015, 12:25:21 PM
Sale on Paradox games at Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/sale/paradox_2015

I'll probably finish off the DLC I need for CK II and EU IV.

Crap....I don't need another sale. Cities Skylines for $14.99....now or hold out for a better end of year holiday sale?

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Rayfer on October 01, 2015, 12:51:55 PM
Crap....I don't need another sale. Cities Skylines for $14.99....now or hold out for a better end of year holiday sale?

It's worth every penny and then some.  It's the best city builder I've played in a very long time.

WallysWorld

Quote from: Huw the Poo on October 01, 2015, 01:58:31 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on October 01, 2015, 12:51:55 PM
It's worth every penny and then some.  It's the best city builder I've played in a very long time.

I agree. I really like it. I have no regrets buying it at full price. Tremendous amount of mods available on the Steam Workshop for the game too.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Gusington

Are there different eras in Cities? Can I build a 19th century city? Renaissance? Medieval?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Quote from: Gusington on October 01, 2015, 05:54:46 PM
Are there different eras in Cities? Can I build a 19th century city? Renaissance? Medieval?

that would be F**king sweet
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

I know! I guess it doesn't quite play that way though, then eh?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Killer Undead Ranger Batman: Middle-Earth: Ghost Elf Shadow: Game of the Year is $25 this weekend at Gamersgate, or only $25 if you don't want the GOTY edition.  ???

(Seriously, there's a Batman joke in the game where the Orcs think he's Batman.)

If you haven't cared enough to buy it yet, you might as well wait for a deeper flash sale coming around Thanksgiving, Christmas, and/or New Year. But I like to poke a bit of fun at it (and also love the game), so...  :D

Note: I am not in fact joking about the vanilla version and the GOTY version both being on sale for the same $25.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, Way of the Samurai 4 is available DRM-free at GoG this weekend 40% off -- about $21 for the base game plus all DLC. Bought it!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!