The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I have L4D2. I played it for a bit before I joined the site.

Gusington

I woukd happily drop 5 for Gauntlet if it would be a similar experience we had in MP with L4D2.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Quote from: Gusington on October 16, 2015, 07:45:17 AM
I woukd happily drop 5 for Gauntlet if it would be a similar experience we had in MP with L4D2.

Does Gus 'talk' in MP Zombie battles? Would think it would be too frantic for 'typing' style communications!  :crazy2:

BanzaiCat

According to the Steam community there is no in-game chatting. I thought, though, that you could create a chat room outside of a game and talk whilst in there...can you not do that while in-game, too?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/258970/discussions/0/613937306549521600/

If it doesn't work in-game, someone mentions in this thread that they use Skype in the background and that works fine.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/258970/discussions/0/34096318942621900/

Gusington

As you all know my voice is very Barry White and is really hard to understand, that's why I rarely talk in MP.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Just hard to type and do 'involved' gaming tasks at the same time.. Like in RoF, when I was trying to tell you NOT to hop in the gunner's position of my Gotha because it was already on it's way to the ground!!!  :))

Gusington

But no one understands me when I speak. I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Someone should do a Fraps recording during a play through and unleash the awesomeness upon teh Intarwebs.

Gusington

People would really want to hear that?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Dude. Pewdiepie makes 12 million a year being a freaking idiot and populating his YouTube channel with hot garbage. Never underestimate the public's lack of sense.

Our garbage would at least be entertaining. To the six other people that read this site regularly.  :))

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 16, 2015, 10:57:46 AM
Our garbage would at least be entertaining. To the six other people that read this site regularly.  :))

Wow. When did readership double?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

amandachen

Anyone like card games? Sentinels of the Multiverse is 34% off on Steam over the weekend. And the season pass (contains 3 DLC right now, more to come) has been reduced for the first time.

Tuna

Quote from: mirth on October 16, 2015, 11:13:00 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 16, 2015, 10:57:46 AM

Wow. When did readership double?

Is this because of that mythical Front Page?

Huw the Poo

Tuna