The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Quote from: W8taminute on November 12, 2015, 06:37:45 PM

I think I'll pass on this one since I already have a bun in the oven.

Quote from: Tuna on November 12, 2015, 09:25:45 PM
Congrats w8t!!!

Yes, felicitations and all that!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 12, 2015, 03:49:22 PM
No idea what I Am Bread is, but Goat Simulator is genuinely brilliant.  My kids and I have had many a laugh playing it.

i see you boot this up on steam and laugh to myself - no welsh man should be allowed

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Holy crap dude. What # baby is this for you?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Quote from: W8taminute on November 14, 2015, 05:07:28 PM
Thanks guys!  I can't wait.

Is this your way of telling us that it's actually YOU who's pregnant? And that the father...errr...other father...???...is Danny Deito?

W8taminute

^ and ^^

My first and I'm trying to keep it low profile.  If the media ever finds out I'll have the papa razzi all over me 24/7.   ;D
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

FlickJax

Quote from: W8taminute on November 15, 2015, 01:03:08 PM
^ and ^^

My first and I'm trying to keep it low profile.  If the media ever finds out I'll have the papa razzi all over me 24/7.   ;D

Too late :)

BanzaiCat

Congrats, W8. We'll talk about it in the next podcast and totally blow your cover. ;)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Congratulations W8.

Having two myself, I know the hell and the heaven you are letting yourself in for (mostly heaven though).  O:-)
Alba gu' brath

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Barthheart

Congrats to you and the Missus W8! So much fer yer gaming time.  ;)

Asid

Fallout Bundle

Redeem on Steam - 14 Products

66% off = £14.94

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/fallout-bundle

Imperial Glory

85% off = £0.59

http://store.steampowered.com/app/277450/

About This Game
It is a time of war in Europe. Driven by new ideas of Enlightenment, the hearts of men and women across the continent are inflamed with dreams of freedom and glory. Antagonism between the Empires is at an all time high and war seems inevitable. Millions of men prepare for battle, while the finest strategists draw up their plans for the domination of Europe. This is the moment for a military genius to forge himself a name to be remembered throughout all eternity. This is your moment.

Praetorians

85% off = £0.59

http://store.steampowered.com/app/277460/

About This Game
Praetorians is set amidst the political machinations of an emerging Roman Empire. You will be transported back to the dusty battlefields of Egypt, the combat theaters of Gaul and finally to the heart of the Empire itself, Italy in the crusade to become Emperor. Your quest will not be easy, as the Empire is heavily defended by thousands of different troop types and war machines, all with special skills and individual strengths. The road to becoming Emperor depends on strategy! You must learn to combine your units and exploit the weakness of the enemy, but as you get closer to the Emperor things become even more difficult as you must face his personal guard, the most powerful and deadly fighting force in the Empire - The Praetorian Guard!
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying