The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

For $2.49 or more, IndieGala has:

Marine Park Empire (Windows)
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury (Windows)
Pajama Sam: Games to Play on Any Day (Windows / Mac / SteamOS + Linux)
Hunting Unlimited™ 2008 (Windows)
Task Force 1942: Surface Naval Action in the South Pacific (Windows / Mac / SteamOS + Linux)
Sword of the Samurai (Windows / Mac / SteamOS + Linux)
B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th (Windows)
Across the Rhine (Windows / Mac / SteamOS + Linux)
Command HQ (Windows / Mac / SteamOS + Linux)
1942: The Pacific Air War (Windows / Mac / SteamOS + Linux)
Hyperspeed (Windows / Mac / SteamOS + Linux)
Deadlock: Planetary Conquest (Windows)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

smittyohio

More Total War than you can shake a stick at (various price points, but $15 for all)

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Medieval II: Total War Collection
Shogun: Total War Collection
Medieval: Total War Collection
Empire: Total War Collection
Total War: SHOGUN 2 Collection
Napoleon: Total War Collection
Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition
Total War: ROME II - Wrath of Sparta Campaign Pack
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack
Total War: ROME II - Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack
Total War: ROME II - Pirates and Raiders Culture Pack

some other stuff, plus a Humble Store 66% off Total War: ATTILA coupon

JasonPratt

The GG Christmas sale has started, although it's surprisingly limited. I picked up the two latest Red Faction games which I had never gotten around to, 80% off.

If I may make a somewhat oblique recommendation for a AAA 3rd person cinematic action brawler/shooter, though: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Which as the title suggests has some connection to the famous "Journey to the West" story; also, Gollum/Kong mo-cap actor Andy Serkis is pretty heavily involved, which as usual is a good thing. It's a post-apocalyptic story, set after an alien force has already conquered and enslaved Earth, the details of which I won't spoil, except to say that the DLC mini-campaign, "Pigsy's Perfect 10", is worth playing, too, and works pretty well as a legitimate prequel -- you can play it first or afterward, there are some bittersweet feels either way.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

jamus34

Giants: Citizen Kabuto is free on GOG for the next 40 hours if you have an account.

Need to go to main page and scroll down and there's a link bar about 3/4 the way down the page.
Insert witty comment here.

Greybriar

Thanks for the heads-up, Jamus.  O0
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

steve58

GOG.com is offering Worms Forts: Under Seige for free until December 17, 10:59 AM GMT.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

JudgeDredd

I'm pretty sure there's absolutely nothing on Steam that I would consider buying in the sale. There honestly isn't anything I'm "looking" for or anything that has caught my eye that I don't have.

This Steam sale could be a bust for me!
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

bbmike

47 items on my wish list. I'm sure something will be on sale for cheap.  ^-^
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

IronX

Quote from: bbmike on December 17, 2015, 12:33:17 PM
47 items on my wish list. I'm sure something will be on sale for cheap.  ^-^

That's the spirit!  ;)

I don't have anything on my wish list at the mo, but I'm always interested to see what's on offer (you know, just in case).

Dammit Carl!

But Matrix has taken so much of my money already... :-\...

bbmike

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on December 17, 2015, 12:59:33 PM
But Matrix has taken so much of my money already... :-\...

Then it wouldn't be fair to not give Steam any!  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

IronX

Kerbal Space Program 40% off this weekend on Steam.

tgb

I just loaded $40 onto my Steam wallet.  I'm going to try to behave and hold myself to that.