The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnus

Does Amazon usually sell Matrix games?

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Hot lead and dirty talk on December 22, 2015, 11:56:13 AM
Decisive Campaigns - Barbarossa is available on Amazon for $61.99 USC. This includes the physical game along with the hard cover manual.

I bought it yesterday and with free shipping it will be delivered 28-31 Dec.

Pretty impressive, even supports Amazon Prime where you can buy today and receive within 2 days...even before xmas if you order today.  If this is a future trend with Matrix, might look at more physical copies.

Hot lead and dirty talk!

Quote from: magnus on December 22, 2015, 12:27:32 PM
Does Amazon usually sell Matrix games?

I don't know if they usually do, Magnus. I had a decent amount of gift cards for Amazon and on a lark I typed in DC:B and there it was. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised and it's cheaper than ordering from Matrix. Winner, Winner chicken dinner!
Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

Tuna

Wow hit 'refresh' on Steam at 1:03 and site down due to heavy load!  >:D

Grim.Reaper

Sale looks live now....looking through it.

bbmike

Yeah, Steam Store won't even load for me right now.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Grim.Reaper

I went through the initial sales, nothing for me yet.....so far, having good luck in getting access.

Thjan

Maybe you were a bit to fast. They are still adding sales and it doesn't look like there will be any flash sales (luckily!). Now I have to decide on which wargame(s) to buy first, being a total beginner :)

Tuna

I see Wastelands 2 Director's Cut is on sale. This wasn't on Sale during the Thanksgiving one. Is it worth picking up?

bbmike

Oops, just saw my Wishlist. Almost everything on it is on sale!  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

tgb

I can't even get to my wishlist.

sandman2575

Quote from: Tuna on December 22, 2015, 01:46:45 PM
I see Wastelands 2 Director's Cut is on sale. This wasn't on Sale during the Thanksgiving one. Is it worth picking up?

I'd say definitely Yes.   Haven't played it in a while but I do mean to go back to it, unlike Pillars of Eternity (which just left me cold). The Director's Cut is well worth $20 IMO.

JasonPratt

Whoa! -- no I don't think it's usual at all for Slitheratrix to sell on Amazon.  :o :coolsmiley: Heck, DC3 isn't even on Steam yet, is it??

I feel like that can only help them in the long run, though.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

IronX

Apparently Steam doesn't want my money.

I guess they know the value of the Canadian dollar.  :'(

Steelgrave

Quote from: IronX on December 22, 2015, 02:07:49 PM
Apparently Steam doesn't want my money.

I guess they know the value of the Canadian dollar.  :'(

Steam doesn't seem to want American money either! Hope they get this fixed soon.