The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

Quote from: gameleaper on January 27, 2016, 08:07:55 AM
Noir syndrome £1.99  60% off

I heartily recommend Noir Syndrome, especially at that price.  It's a very fun little waste of time and has good atmosphere.  Kind of repetitive and won't exactly last you through retirement, but will easily fill a spare 20 or 30 minutes every now and then.

gameleaper

Quote from: Huw the Poo on January 27, 2016, 10:00:14 AM
Quote from: gameleaper on January 27, 2016, 08:07:55 AM
Noir syndrome £1.99  60% off

I heartily recommend Noir Syndrome, especially at that price.  It's a very fun little waste of time and has good atmosphere.  Kind of repetitive and won't exactly last you through retirement, but will easily fill a spare 20 or 30 minutes every now and then.

I bought it :) says random story and villan changes each play

gameleaper

I just picked up HTR+ slot cars for £2   and   card dungeon for £3.74   and  supreme ruler 1936  for  £2.89  and also  ironclad tactics and DLC for £2   all from humblebundle for  80% off   I'm having fun

PS: and 30% off   Interstellaria £5    and Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic £2  80% off

its a good day to visit humblebundle :)

steve58

Humble Bundle: Focus Home Interactive 2

Pay $1 or more to unlock:

• Mars: War Logs
  • Space Run
  • Pix the Cat
  • Yesterday
  • Final Exam
Pay more than the average to also unlock:

• Wargame: European Escalation
  • Contrast: Collector's Edition
  • Game of Thrones
  • Cities XL Platinum
  • Bound by Flame
  • Etherium

Pay $15 or more to also unlock:

• Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition
  • Of Orcs and Men
  • Cities XXL
  • Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
  • Styx: Master of Shadows

Pay $40 or more to also unlock:

• Focus Selection Pack
  • NOTE: The Focus Selection Pack includes many games that are also in the bundle; those games will be provided as part of a single Focus Selection Pack key. The only games that you will receive individual keys for will be Wargame EU Escalation and Cities XL Platinum.

Think I'll spend a buck just to grab Space Run.  I've been wanting it, but was waiting for a deal like this...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Huw the Poo

Quote from: steve58 on January 28, 2016, 03:26:36 PM
Think I'll spend a buck just to grab Space Run.  I've been wanting it, but was waiting for a deal like this...

Same here.  There's hardly anything for Linux anyway, so I think I'll be stingy this time...

gameleaper

Quote from: steve58 on January 28, 2016, 03:26:36 PM
Humble Bundle: Focus Home Interactive 2

Pay $1 or more to unlock:

• Mars: War Logs
  • Space Run
  • Pix the Cat
  • Yesterday
  • Final Exam
Pay more than the average to also unlock:

• Wargame: European Escalation
  • Contrast: Collector's Edition
  • Game of Thrones
  • Cities XL Platinum
  • Bound by Flame
  • Etherium

Pay $15 or more to also unlock:

• Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition
  • Of Orcs and Men
  • Cities XXL
  • Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
  • Styx: Master of Shadows

Pay $40 or more to also unlock:

• Focus Selection Pack
  • NOTE: The Focus Selection Pack includes many games that are also in the bundle; those games will be provided as part of a single Focus Selection Pack key. The only games that you will receive individual keys for will be Wargame EU Escalation and Cities XL Platinum.

thx I checked out space run and I liked it, so I bought it, and now goes in my list of fun

AchillesLastStand

For anyone that doesn't have it ,Civilization 4 Complete Edition is on sale for 7.49 including other 2K titles. http://store.steampowered.com/sale/2kpublisherweekend2016/

gameleaper

Quote from: AchillesLastStand on January 29, 2016, 01:25:07 AM
For anyone that doesn't have it ,Civilization 4 Complete Edition is on sale for 7.49 including other 2K titles. http://store.steampowered.com/sale/2kpublisherweekend2016/

AchillesLastStand you should also check https://www.humblebundle.com/ for civ 3,4 and 5 plus lots of games for about £7 the lot

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Yeah I would be all over that if it had a SP campaign.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

WallysWorld

May finally pick up XCOM: Enemy Unknown and its expansions which are 80% off.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

steve58

Kerbal Space Program on sale for $19.99 at WinGameStore / MacGameStore
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Shelldrake

Quote from: WallysWorld on January 29, 2016, 11:37:39 AM

May finally pick up XCOM: Enemy Unknown and its expansions which are 80% off.

Go for it! One of the few games I have played through more than once and expect to have another go at it with the Long War mod.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

IronX