The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

act of aggression on steam also - 50% off until Friday - i think this one panned

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

Quote from: Gusington on February 03, 2016, 08:46:44 AM
XCom 2 23% off at Green Man!

25% off with this coupon:
GREENM-ANGAME-25PJAN

undercovergeek

FlickJax

Think im gonna wait for a sale, i still have so many games from last year that I havent played yet......I cant keep up with myself. If only we all had 48 hour days like Jarhead seems to :)

steve58

Bundle Stars has the MVP Bundle for $2.49

• Axis Football 2015
  • Bowl Bound College Football
  • Out of the Park Baseball 15
  • Super Snow Fight
  • Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe VR
  • Soccertron
  • Mad Snowboarding
  • World of Mixed Martial Arts 3
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Quote from: FlickJax on February 03, 2016, 10:25:14 AM
Think im gonna wait for a sale, i still have so many games from last year that I havent played yet......I cant keep up with myself. If only we all had 48 hour days like Jarhead seems to :)

While I also want X-Com 2, I plan to wait.  Despite getting a Green Man Gaming sale voucher on it.  I still haven't finished a game of the first X-Com remake!

JudgeDredd

I am taking that same view Nef
Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 03, 2016, 02:28:44 PM
I am taking that same view Nef

I've begun doing that on titles over $20.  Hell maybe even $15. 

So inundated with stuff yet un-played.

JasonPratt

Note that those of us who have never finished a campaign of XCOM1, essentially set up the plot for XCOM2.

So that isn't an excuse, really. XCOM2 is the game we never finished.

>:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JudgeDredd

Quote from: JasonPratt on February 03, 2016, 05:08:53 PM
Note that those of us who have never finished a campaign of XCOM1, essentially set up the plot for XCOM2.

I was tempted to get it and start from there - but I'm not investing in it until I get my money's worth from the first one
Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 03, 2016, 05:12:16 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on February 03, 2016, 05:08:53 PM

I was tempted to get it and start from there - but I'm not investing in it until I get my money's worth from the first one

I support this message.

Stay strong brothers!

:D

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 03, 2016, 05:12:16 PM

Staggerwing

Ohhh Gu-ussss....

BOMB is on sale at STEAM for seven-fiddy right now:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/301500
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

^ That looks a LOT like Crimson Skies. I've seen the icon in the Steam store before but I never clicked on it.