The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on February 04, 2016, 07:20:13 PM
Hold the phone...Toonces - don't you already own BOMB? It was on your recommendation I bought it!

ha! Gus, I have a whole list of games I haven't played that I can recommend to you.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Yeah, but do you have a pair of Uggs you can recommend to him?

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 04, 2016, 07:22:24 PM
Yeah, but do you have a pair of Uggs you can recommend to him?

My daughter has a pair. I let her make a recommendation.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

That's a big negative, Gusrider.  I do not have Bomb.  Sorry I told you to buy it.   :-[
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

BanzaiCat

Gusington

Are you sure Commander? I could swear it was in these hallowed virtual halls not that long ago. It might have been someone else...but I could swear it was you.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Nefaro

Quote from: mirth on February 04, 2016, 07:40:19 PM
He started the thread, you got drunk and bought it.

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=11849.msg307241#msg307241

;D

Got himself liquored up.  Took advantage of himself.

:))

Gusington

:2funny:

And there you have it. Nice assist, Nef, thank you.

At least my drinking and weak will only cost me 11.99. That time.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Wow, I don't remember that at all...   :-[
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

You and your drinking and your teasing Uggs. You enticed me.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

We're all whores, of a sort. We're easily enticed.

Gusington

At least I didn't have to do a walk of shame or get more shots.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd