Warhammer 40K Dawn Of War II  Grand Master Collection
Eastside Hockey Manager
Football Manager 2016 - 66% Off Coupon

$12+ :

Total War: Attila
Company Of Heroes 2: Master Collection

https://www.humblebundle.com/sega-strategy-bundle

not to be "that guy" but look about 5 posts before yours... :D

That said, it's a good enough bundle it deserves a DP.

Insert witty comment here.

Nefaro

Quote from: jamus34 on March 23, 2016, 07:35:07 PM

not to be "that guy" but look about 5 posts before yours... :D

That said, it's a good enough bundle it deserves a DP.

Oops!   :D

Nefaro

GOG is having one of their annoying, "while supplies last" title cycling sales on their front page. 

But they each seem to be going for around 50% to 80% off, so there are some deep cuts.  Including somewhat newer titles and collection packs.

http://www.gog.com/

JasonPratt

Matrix 30% Easter Weekend sale. Everything included except the two new releases (PolSec and Vic&Glo) (which sound like Chippendale acts when I put them like that, sorry.  :buck2: )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

tgb

Just about anything I would want from Matrix I already have, and the discount isn't enough on the few left (Decisive Battles Barbarossa) to make a difference. That said, with GOG and Matrix both having Easter sales, can Steam be far behind?

Steelgrave

Quote from: JasonPratt on March 24, 2016, 10:29:01 AM
Matrix 30% Easter Weekend sale. Everything included except the two new releases (PolSec and Vic&Glo) (which sound like Chippendale acts when I put them like that, sorry.  :buck2: )

The email I got from Matrix doesn't exclude those two games, it highlights them as part of the sale. Why do you think they are excluded? I'm not seeing that.

JasonPratt

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=16560.0

OJ'sDad didn't mention where he was quoting from, but the promotion explicitly called out those two for exclusion, to be fair to those who recently bought them.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

Update: apparently he got it from the store's own promo page for the sale, as the text is identical.

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/1915/Happy.Easter!

QuoteImportant!

Since we have just released Victory and Glory: Napoleon and Polaris Sector and we want to be fair to those who just bought them, the coupon is not valid for those two games.

OJsDad

Yes I got it straight off the matrix web site.  This the quotes.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bbmike

It also wouldn't be fair to the creators of those two games. The guy who did Polaris Sector should get full price for his work.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

JasonPratt

At this point he'll get full price for his work regardless -- Matrixlitherine should be paying him X for each copy, and then keeping for themselves however much of X+Y = Listprice they do or don't put on sale.

In other words (somewhat oversimplifying), the dev always gets X and Matrix negotiates sales based on Y. When a title isn't on sale, consumers pay the full X+Y; when a title is on sale, Matrix gets less Y. Over time X can be revised, but it wouldn't be yet.

bbmike

^You came dangerously close to dividing by zero and ending the universe there.  ;D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

airboy

Quote from: Nefaro on March 24, 2016, 10:17:30 AM
GOG is having one of their annoying, "while supplies last" title cycling sales on their front page. 

But they each seem to be going for around 50% to 80% off, so there are some deep cuts.  Including somewhat newer titles and collection packs.

http://www.gog.com/

I will not encourage GOG to do this by buying anything on a "rotating sale."  It is either on sale, or not.  I'm not going to "click over" to see if something I want is on sale.

steve58

Some new golden oldies just released on GOG.com and on sale:

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM 2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

• Railroad Tycoon Bundle (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
  • X-COM Classic Bundle (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
  • Freedom Force Pack (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at... 50% off!
  • Sid Meier's Pirates! (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

airboy

Quote from: steve58 on March 29, 2016, 09:16:36 AM
Some new golden oldies just released on GOG.com and on sale:

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM 2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

• Railroad Tycoon Bundle (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
  • X-COM Classic Bundle (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
  • Freedom Force Pack (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at... 50% off!
  • Sid Meier's Pirates! (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

The original Freedom Force is the best super-hero, single person game ever released for the PC.  Great game play.  The game totally captures the ethos of the 1960s Stan Lee / Jack Kirby era.

The follow up was not as good.

For Freedom!