The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Yup, bundle is still active.  I meant I was originally going to wait a week or so before I got it, but BS sent me a 20% off coupon that was only good for a couple days, so I grabbed it sooner...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

PanzersEast

I got swept up in the Stellaris release I forgot that Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations is on Sale at Steam for 60% off $31.00
and Northern Inferno is $7.99

PE

Greybriar

Anyone looking for a lite game might give some thought to purchasing Train Valley. It is currently on sale for $5.99 at the Humble Store. Its Humble store page reads: "Train Valley is provided via Steam key for Linux, Mac, and Windows and is also provided DRM-free for Linux, Mac, and Windows. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required."

Be advised that Train Valley is NOT anything like the Railroad Tycoon games. A demo is available from its Steam page and TotalBiscuit has uploaded a video of it to YouTube:

I have gotten a lot of enjoyment from playing this game.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

matt3916

Re Train Valley.  What an absolutely amazing little time waster.  Thank you for posting this.

Greybriar

Quote from: matt3916 on May 11, 2016, 07:40:01 PM
Re Train Valley.  What an absolutely amazing little time waster.  Thank you for posting this.

You're welcome. I am happy to have been able to make someone's life a little brighter.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

sandman2575

Quote from: PanzersEast on May 09, 2016, 09:33:06 PM
I got swept up in the Stellaris release I forgot that Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations is on Sale at Steam for 60% off $31.00

CMANO has long been on my "will buy if price drops enough" list -- and I haven't seen it for 60% off before. Even though I suspect I will never learn to play it, had to pick it up at this price.

Anyone else take the plunge?

bbmike

Yeah, I did. Like you I couldn't resist the price. I have no idea when I might actually play it. But retirement is only 5 years away.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

Quote from: bbmike on May 12, 2016, 03:09:15 PM
Yeah, I did. Like you I couldn't resist the price. I have no idea when I might actually play it. But retirement is only 5 years away.

Heh, I hope to beat you to retirement by 2 years!  :P
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

bbmike

I turn 50 this August. I'll have 25 years in and just over 5 more years to go.  :buck2:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Toonces

I just picked up the Metro Redux bundle for $7.50.  Both games remastered with all DLC for 7.5 clams seems like a good deal.  I never did finish either, but that's besides the point.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Toonces on May 12, 2016, 08:33:38 PM
I just picked up the Metro Redux bundle for $7.50.  Both games remastered with all DLC for 7.5 clams seems like a good deal.  I never did finish either, but that's besides the point.

Me too.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JudgeDredd

PE
Jesus - was that one day or something...AND a Monday? It's certainly not on sale on UK Steam at £60  :uglystupid2:
Alba gu' brath

Pete Dero

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 13, 2016, 05:00:34 AM

PE
Jesus - was that one day or something...AND a Monday? It's certainly not on sale on UK Steam at £60  :uglystupid2:

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=4065.msg445106#msg445106

Steam sale on 9 and 10 may.

JudgeDredd

Damn. Should've been watching the thread more closely  :'(
Alba gu' brath