The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

If Kerbal Space Program is too intense for you, SimpleRockets can be had for less than $1 (or get 2 copies for ~$1.65) on IndieGameStand for the next ~34 hours. 

p.s.  Same dev makes SimplePlanes...

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Greybriar

There's a DRM-Freedom Sale going on at the Humble Store.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

steve58

IndieGameStand has The Last Federation for ~$1 for the next ~4 days.  Beat the average (currently $4.17) to get The Last Federation Collection.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

WallysWorld

Steam has the Blitzkrieg Anthology and Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology games at 75% off until the 11th.

Blitzkrieg Anthology

Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Pete Dero

Frontier Developments announces that Elite Dangerous: Arena is available for free this weekend, and everyone who downloads a copy from the Frontier Store or Steam between now and 1:00 pm EDT Monday will get to keep it forever.

bbmike

Quote from: WallysWorld on July 07, 2016, 05:14:01 PM
Steam has the Blitzkrieg Anthology and Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology games at 75% off until the 11th.

Blitzkrieg Anthology

Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology

Is it any good?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on July 08, 2016, 11:27:50 AM

Blitzkrieg Anthology

Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology

Is it any good?

I played one the Blitzkrieg I games back in the day and didn't care for it much. Kinda standard RTS. Very good looking, but still RTS. If you're into RTS, I'd say go for it.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Pete Dero

Blitzkrieg Anthology

Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology

Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology is also included in this bundle  : https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/war-heroes-bundle  ($2.99 for the bundle)

Also included : Men of War Assault Squad I - IL-1946 - Warfare - Joint Task Force - ...

mirth

^That's a helluva bundle for $2.99.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

gameleaper

Quote from: Pete Dero on July 08, 2016, 10:07:58 AM
Frontier Developments announces that Elite Dangerous: Arena is available for free this weekend, and everyone who downloads a copy from the Frontier Store or Steam between now and 1:00 pm EDT Monday will get to keep it forever.

amazing , thanks

Gusington

Green Man Gaming is having a big Bethesda sale this weekend. I see the new Doom for 40% off plus with an additional voucher it can be had for ~29.00. Do you guys think it's worth it for that price?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Fallout 4 is also available for ~23.00...so...Doom or Fallout 4...dammit

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Quote from: Gusington on July 09, 2016, 10:40:09 AM
Fallout 4 is also available for ~23.00...so...Doom or Fallout 4...dammit

Stop! You're killing me. I made it through the Steam sale buying nothing. Fallout 4 for $24.00 is causing me great anxiety. 

-budd-

thinking about getting the Evil Within, anybody play this? Like some early RE type gameplay.  Have a couple questions maybe someone can help with, can you save anywhere or at least fair checkpoints? and can you move when firing? I read that ammo is scarce so stealth is forced on you at certain points, i assume you can reconfigure the controls. Also considering picking up Wolfenstein the new order and Dishonored, but opinions on those are pretty good across the board.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

^Dishonored is awesome! And Green Man has the Super Deluxe version for ~5.00.

Sorry Rayfer. I have to admit the Green Man sale this weekend is better than almost anything I saw during the Steam sale :)

Doom/Fallout/Doom/Fallout/Doom/Fallout...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd