The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Yuuuge Bundle Stars Total War sale.

Yuge.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Bundle Stars can eat my ass. After never having trouble with my debit card with them, suddenly it won't work. So I did a PayPal order just now, and it worked (as it should), but they decided to flag my order for "manual authorization."

So instead of getting to download and play Mad Max, Napoleon Total War Collection, and/or Space Marine for some ridiculously low prices, I now need to wait two hours to two days for approval. Yet they had no trouble charging me. Funny how that works.

Gusington

The wait for both Mad Max and Space Marine is well worth it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Mad Max was ten bucks - after the love you gave it I figured that was my break point.  ;D

And honestly I hadn't known of Space Marine. And had no idea it was a shooter/slasher.

Nappy Total War collection (base + all DLC) was too ridiculous to pass up on. I'm not really into the Total War series but this looked intriguing.

Gusington

Hold on - is it Warhammer 40K Space Marine?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Gusington

Ok just wanted to make sure. That game rocks.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Space Marine was a lot of fun...but that ending. Ugh.

BanzaiCat

Bundle Stars cleared up my issue at about 3 this morning...lol. Of course being in the UK that makes sense.

Oh well. I might not get to try any of these until later tonight.

steve58

Some games from Matrixgames are in that sale over at Bundle Stars:

$9.99   Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front

more listed here:  https://isthereanydeal.com/#/filter:bundlestars
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

BanzaiCat

Lord, Mad Max is 32GB??? Nappy Total War + DLC is 26GB?

:o

JasonPratt

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 02, 2016, 10:36:31 AM
Lord, Mad Max is 32GB??? Nappy Total War + DLC is 26GB?

:o

One is 26GB worth of colorful international strategy and costumed field fighting and infamously bad sailing ship battles.

The other is 32 GB shades of desert brown.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I enjoyed Mad Max way more than I did NTW.

Battle Academy 2 is great - at 10 dollah it's a steal!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on September 02, 2016, 04:00:36 PM
I enjoyed Mad Max way more than I did NTW.

Battle Academy 2 is great - at 10 dollah it's a steal!

I only got a bit of time in on Space Marine, but yeah, that is a LOT of fun, Gus. I didn't expect to like a fighting/FPS type game but the Space Marine storyline is very engrossing.

I'm scared to try Mad Max now. I already installed it earlier this afternoon - that's one advantage to working from home, it keeps me honest because playing anything interrupts the download process. ;D

NTW is probably 25GB of gold buttons and 1GB of actual gameplay, JP.

sandman2575

Re: Steam Paradox sale --  how does Knights of Honor hold up these days?