TIER 2 - $3.49 / £3.19 / €3.79 for:
Alea Jacta Est
Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion
Legions of Steel
Advanced Tactics Gold

TIER 3 - $6.99 / £6.39 / €7.49 to add:
Pandora First Contact

Rayfer

STOP!! These incredible sales are killing me. I'm helpless to resist.

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

Grim.Reaper

Always wanted to try advanced tactics, maybe now is the time....

Rayfer

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 15, 2016, 05:18:50 PM
Always wanted to try advanced tactics, maybe now is the time....

Me too, so I went ahead and made the tier 2 purchase just for that and got it for $3.49.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Pete Dero

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/last-stand-bundle

Assault on Arnhem
Civil War: 1863
Tank Battle: North Africa
Tank Battle: 1944
Nuts!: The Battle of the Bulge

Five Hexware games for € 3,19 (Steam activation)

Rayfer

Amazon has Fallout 4 for $18.99....physical, boxed edition. Not sure but it may also come with a Steam key?

AchillesLastStand

Quote from: Rayfer on September 16, 2016, 08:33:34 AM
Amazon has Fallout 4 for $18.99....physical, boxed edition. Not sure but it may also come with a Steam key?

Yes I believe physical copies use Steam as DRM, so yes it should come with a steam key. Don't ya just love Uncle Gabe?

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

JasonPratt

Currently a release sale (sort of) on Strongholds Legends: Steam Edition, for less than $13 -- or for totally free if you already happen to own the game on Steam.

Also, a ton of Warner Brothers content on sale this weekend, including all the Batman: Arkham series (if anyone hasn't gotten into that yet, each of them $5 except for the grand finale at $10.19); the aforementioned Shadows of Mordor GOTY (not just on sale for XBone, and cheapter here at $7.50); the DC fighting game (built into an epic 2-1/2 hour CGI movie loosely remaking the "Justice Lords" plotline from the DCAU Justice League series and featuring a lot of voice talent from the series) Injustice: Gods Among Us, for $5; pretty much all the Lego games... and the F.E.A.R. series and a few other things.

Oh, and Mad Max for $10, which seems like the biggest drop for a recent title on the list.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tpek

GreenManGaming are offering Dragon Age Inquisition for 10$ (50% off the current retail price):

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/dragon-age-inquisition/

You have to be signed in though to get these "VIP" deals.

Tpek

I remember this game costing like 60-80$ just a year ago or so  ::)