The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

^^ Ditto. Doesn't really have an endgame yet (last I played it), so it's more of a how-long-can-you-bear-to-survive-before-you-just-say-screw-it simulator.  >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

AchillesLastStand

I will just put this here because I don't think it would get enough views being that its a black Friday and will end soon.

If you are looking for a SSD, Amazon has the Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD for 129.00. I paid about 150 for mine and am thinking about picking up another just because they are so awesome. If you haven't used a SSD once you do you will never go back to a HDD again.

WallysWorld

Quote from: AchillesLastStand on November 24, 2016, 01:55:22 PM
If you are looking for a SSD, Amazon has the Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD for 129.00. I paid about 150 for mine and am thinking about picking up another just because they are so awesome. If you haven't used a SSD once you do you will never go back to a HDD again.
Completely agree!

Last February, I bought a 960 GB Samsung SSD to replace an old 1.5 TB HDD that died and wholeheartedly love it even though the price was a little steep. Went from a boot time of 3 minutes to about 20 seconds on my seven year old PC and everything loads fast now.

Today I bought a 480 GB Sandisk SSD Plus to replace a small secondary 128 GB SSD that I bought two years ago and which is 90% full. The price was almost 50% off.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

-budd-

Dave Koch Sports black Friday sale

Annual Christmas Door Buster Sale!

By popular demand we're bringing back or Christmas Door Buster Sale this Friday starting at 8:00 AM Central time. No Thanksgiving day sales at Dave Koch Sports!

Please take a few moments to view the list of gift packs and special offers that will be part of this huge sale. The quantity available of each special gift pack is limited. Once an item reaches its limit it will no longer be available at the discounted price. Pricing and packages are available for online purchase only. Doors 'open' at 8:00 AM Central time Friday November 25 and close Monday evening at 11:00.

New this year, all purchases made on Friday will receive an additional 10% off and all purchases made before 11:00 AM Friday receive an extra 5% discount! Also, the first one million purchases qualify for a special free six pack(see below)!
Merry Christmas!

Dave

Dave Koch Sports

Free Christmas Six-Pack!

Every purchase made during the sale qualifies for this free collection:

* Baseball: 1891 American Association(NEW)
* Baseball: 1970's Franchise Best Collection(NEW)
* Football: 1950's Franchise Best Collection
* Basketball: 1980's Franchise Best Collection
* Hockey: 1960's Franchise Best Collection
* 1920's Golf Set

Important: Be sure to add this item to your cart before checkout!

Single Seasons - All Sports

Regular Price $19.95

Sale $7.38

Friday $6.64

Friday before 11:00 AM $6.31

Decades - All Sports

Regular Price $120.00

Sale $44.40

Friday $39.96

Friday before 11:00 AM $37.96
Golf Courses

Regular Price $10.00

Sale $5.30

Friday $4.77

Friday before 11:00 AM $4.53
Game Packages

Regular Price $29.00 to $69.00

Sale $26.10 to 62.10

Friday $23.49 to 55.89

Friday before 11:00 AM $22.31 to $53.10

Golf Deluxe Game Packages

Regular Price $188.00*

Sale $169.20*

Friday $152.28*

Friday before 11:00 AM $144.67*

*Price after automatic discount for exceeding $100.00
Winter Sports Game Package

Limited to the first 50 customers!

2016 Basketball Game - Deluxe (2015-16 season, plus 70-71 ABA, 84-85 Pro)
2016 Hockey Game - Deluxe (2015-16 season, plus 2002-03, 67-68)
1971-72 Pro Basketball
1958-59 Pro Basketball
1980 Olympic Hockey
1988-89 Pro Hockey
1955-56 Pro Hockey

Regular price $163.75, only $59.00 before discounts! 

Gift Packages

Save up to 80%! Limited to the first 5 purchasers!

College Basketball 2000-2015 $139.00 (Reg 479.50)
College Football 2000-2015 $139.00 (479.50)

Baseball 1900-1949 $169 (997.50)
Baseball 1950-1999 $169.00 (997.50)
Baseball 1880-2015 $375.00 (1256.50)

Basketball 1950-1999 $169.00 (1058.00)

Pro Football 1950-1999 $169.00 (1199.00)
Pro Football 1920-2015 $299.00 (1652.00)

Pro Hockey(57 available seasons) $199.00 (957.00)

*Price after automatic discount for exceeding $100.00.

Save 10% on Friday and an extra 5% before 11:00 AM Friday!

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

steve58

Tycoon Simulator Bundle at Humble Bundle

Pay what you want:

• Train Simulator 2016
  • RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
  • Out of the Park Baseball 17

Beat the average:

• Democracy 3 Collector's Edition
  • Car Mechanic Simulator 2015
  • Big Pharma

Pay $12 and also get:

• Youtubers Life (Early Access)

This bundle also includes the following coupon:
10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

BanzaiCat

Quote from: steve58 on November 29, 2016, 02:44:30 PM

Pay what you want:

• Train Simulator 2016

Beat the average:

• Big Pharma

Pay $12 and also get:

^ Just saw that. Haven't bought a PC game in a while. TS '16, OOTP '17, CMS '16, and Big Pharma are all ones I've been interested in off and on.

weateallthepies

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 30, 2016, 09:26:37 AM
Quote from: steve58 on November 29, 2016, 02:44:30 PM

Pay what you want:

• Train Simulator 2016

Beat the average:

• Big Pharma

Pay $12 and also get:

^ Just saw that. Haven't bought a PC game in a while. TS '16, OOTP '17, CMS '16, and Big Pharma are all ones I've been interested in off and on.

OOTP is a steal at that price, I've taken to waiting for the inevitble sale or bundle on it each year but I think this is the cheapest a current version has ever gone for.

Big Pharma is a fun little game. Having worked in pharma it did make me laugh a bit at how daft the process lines were and how the "science" works but as a game I really enjoy it.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

GOG just popped up a free offer in my email about an hour ago - Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition, available for the next 48 hours. Yes - free. :)

Includes the original NN and three expansions (Shadows of Undrentide, Hordes of the Underdark, and Kingmaker).

Barthheart

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 01, 2016, 03:12:58 PM
GOG just popped up a free offer in my email about an hour ago - Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition, available for the next 48 hours. Yes - free. :)

Includes the original NN and three expansions (Shadows of Undrentide, Hordes of the Underdark, and Kingmaker).

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=18327.0

BanzaiCat

Not the first time I've been ninja'd, nor the last I'm sure.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Humble Bundle has the Air Conflicts Collection for $4.59 for the next ~19 hours.  Already have Pacific Carriers, but tempted to pick it up just to grab Air Conflicts: Vietnam.  ???

Air Conflict Collection includes:

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
Air Conflicts: Vietnam

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Toonces

Damn.  The Matrixgames sale is pretty righteous.  CMANO for something silly like $27 or such.  And so on!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs