The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

Quote from: Toonces on December 02, 2016, 09:19:26 PM
Damn.  The Matrixgames sale is pretty righteous.  CMANO for something silly like $27 or such.  And so on!

Agreed. I'm not sure how I get through this holiday season unscathed.

airboy

GoG has the best superhero game of all time: Freedom Force!

It is even on sale for less than $3.00.

This is an awesome, awesome game.
https://www.gog.com/game/freedom_force

BanzaiCat

Quote from: airboy on December 05, 2016, 08:55:53 PM
GoG has the best superhero game of all time: Freedom Force!

It is even on sale for less than $3.00.

This is an awesome, awesome game.
https://www.gog.com/game/freedom_force

+1,000

jamus34

Hell you can buy em both for less than the cost of a Starbucks. Even though I have both already I will support this! O0
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

Kingdom Wars 2: Battles on sale at Steam for 6.45 and Alien: Isolation on sale at Green Man Gaming for 10.99. I just bought both.

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is also on sale at Green Man for $28.79. Has excellent ratings over at Steam but I will wait a bit on that one.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on December 06, 2016, 08:07:01 PM
Kingdom Wars 2: Battles on sale at Steam for 6.45 and Alien: Isolation on sale at Green Man Gaming for 10.99. I just bought both.

You going to wet your pants playing Alien: Isolation?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I stole some Depends from Windy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

He won't miss them. He buys them in case lots.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I agree. Oh and hey here is the funniest thing I've seen on the webz in the last 6 minutes:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

^ I remember how much I hated Spaceballs when I first saw it; I didn't laugh once EXCEPT during that scene, which was frigging hilarious.

I've since warmed up to Spaceballs and quite enjoy it once in a while, but not so much at the time.

Gusington

Just hearing that song brings me to tears of hilarity.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

...nvm  :-[
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 07, 2016, 08:01:30 AM
^ I remember how much I hated Spaceballs when I first saw it; I didn't laugh once EXCEPT during that scene, which was frigging hilarious.

I've since warmed up to Spaceballs and quite enjoy it once in a while, but not so much at the time.

You just didn't appreciate spoiled Jrewish princesses enough.