The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Nefaro on December 07, 2016, 07:47:34 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 07, 2016, 08:01:30 AM
^ I remember how much I hated Spaceballs when I first saw it; I didn't laugh once EXCEPT during that scene, which was frigging hilarious.

I've since warmed up to Spaceballs and quite enjoy it once in a while, but not so much at the time.

You just didn't appreciate spoiled Jrewish princesses enough.

Perhaps Gus could have given me proper insight were we besties growing up.  :dreamer:

Gusington

I am the last person you want advice from.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on December 07, 2016, 09:08:59 PM
I am the last person you want advice from.

I might have you beat in that department.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Well, if the subject of a "Jrewish" princess ever comes up, Gus will be the first one I go to for advice.

Tpek

I'm pretty sure (even checked on IMDB) that it was Druish Princess.

BanzaiCat

It was. I found Gus's interpretation amusing though.  ;D

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on December 08, 2016, 02:07:33 AM
I'm pretty sure (even checked on IMDB) that it was Druish Princess.

It was Mel Brooks.  The spelling doesn't matter as much as the pronunciation.  :D

Gusington

Just got the email I have been waiting for...Warhammer TW is on sale at Steam for 44.99...do any of you know of it on sale for less elsewhere that's legit? Any chance the discount will be deeper at the holiday sale? I hope the DLCs are on sale too. I think I am going in.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on December 08, 2016, 03:08:46 PM
Just got the email I have been waiting for...Warhammer TW is on sale at Steam for 44.99...do any of you know of it on sale for less elsewhere that's legit? Any chance the discount will be deeper at the holiday sale? I hope the DLCs are on sale too. I think I am going in.

I'm not even sure how many other places TW Warhammer is being sold, besides Steam.  Makes me wonder what's up.   ???

I expected a small discount for the base game, during the Xmas sale.  Would probably be about the same.

Not sure if any of it's DLC will be on sale then.  I'm hoping it is, because those are some of the few things I've been looking for on these Holiday Sales.  Those, and perhaps another DCS sale so I can pick up a MiG-21bis.   >:D

(Kinguin has some keys for under $40.)

Gusington

Found this but can't tell if it's legit. For a 5 dollah difference I will go with what I can trust.

https://www.scdkey.com/total-war-warhammer-steam-cd-key_1242-20.html?gclid=CKrR25rm5dACFYePswodIK8KLg

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

pre-christmas sale at Gamersgate........https://www.gamersgate.com/offers  its christmas, be good to your self get a new game ;)
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

CptHowdy

distant worlds universe at bundlestars $19.79

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/star-deal

says 11 hours left or until keys run out!

Gusington

I knew...KNEW...that you would find that. That brings the price down significantly, including the two DLCS...I think I am in again.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd