The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Nope. Nor 1 or 2 for that matter.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

They were decent when they were released...kinda meh now. Unless they have updated the gameplay.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

I was very disappointed with it. It looks better...a little. Its basically just a facelift of the prior versions. I was really hoping for more complex mechanics and better AI. You still have to micromanage your troops in order to really progress and I find that level of extreme micromanagement in a game that is meant to give the player control over hundreds and thousands of individual units, slightly unpleasant and unenjoyable.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

That's what I feared. Oh well. Thanks JH.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Star Wars games on sale over at Gamersgate.   You can grab STAR WARS Rebellion for $1.32!  Looks like a flash sale (good for the next ~6 hours) so grab'em quick.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun on sale at Steam for 26.79. Tempting.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Satellite Reign is on sale at Steam for $4.49 - 85% off!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/268870/Satellite_Reign/

As a sequel to the Syndicate series, SR was a disappointment, but on its own, it is a pretty good game. Easily worth $4.50. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Silent Disapproval Robot

Humblebundle 18 has Steamworks: Heist in the first tier of games (pay what you want).  It's a great little turn-based tactical shooter with richochet physics.  Easily worth the price of a buck.

https://www.humblebundle.com/humble-indie-bundle-18

Nefaro

GOG has some pretty sizable RPG sales right now:

https://www.gog.com/promo/20170522_special_sale_rpg_week

Pillars Of Eternity
Shadowrun series
Witcher 3/2
Tyranny
Age of Decadence
VtM: Bloodlines
Star Crawlers

mirth

Quote from: Nefaro on May 25, 2017, 09:21:24 AM
GOG has some pretty sizable RPG sales right now:

https://www.gog.com/promo/20170522_special_sale_rpg_week

Pillars Of Eternity
Shadowrun series
Witcher 3/2
Tyranny
Age of Decadence
VtM: Bloodlines
Star Crawlers

Wow. That's a hell of a list and for cheap.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Greybriar

The Humble Store is offering Plague Inc: Evolved for 50% off, or $7.50 U.S. Here's the link.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Greybriar

For a limited time, Rising Storm Game of the Year Edition is being offered free from the Humble Store.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

mirth

Quote from: Greybriar on May 25, 2017, 01:27:38 PM
For a limited time, Rising Storm Game of the Year Edition is being offered free from the Humble Store.

Just added it to my Steam library.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Toonces

Man alive that's a lot of gaming for free.  Rising Storm is probably my most played game in my Steam library, which is saying a lot.  It IS that fun.  Hard, but damn man.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs