The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Quote from: -budd- on June 07, 2017, 01:51:13 PM
As a reminder you can connect your GOG account to your steam account and have some of your steam games added to your GOG account for free, so you'll have DRM free versions also. I was reminded this morning when 4 more of my steam games were available to add to my GOG account.

How do you do that?

Greybriar

Quote from: airboy on June 07, 2017, 10:37:10 PM
Quote from: -budd- on June 07, 2017, 01:51:13 PM
As a reminder you can connect your GOG account to your steam account and have some of your steam games added to your GOG account for free, so you'll have DRM free versions also. I was reminded this morning when 4 more of my steam games were available to add to my GOG account.

How do you do that?

Check it out.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

-budd-

Thanks Greybriar,
Think I'm up to around 15-20 games ported over to GOG from steam.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Labbug

"Space Hulk Deathwing"  is on sale at Steam for 40% off; sale ends the 16th.

Sir Slash

Tyranny is on sale half-off at Steam and there's a new DLC package too. Still on the fence about it though.  :-[
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Me too. Just watched the DLC trailer for it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

There's some good reviews for the game but somehow I just can't get excited about it. I'm just an old D&D dinosaur I guess.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I don't have an excuse other than the list of games I have waiting to be cracked open and just wanting to wait for a 'Tranny Complete' edition. The story looks great there's just something holding me back from getting it right away.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Sir Slash

It's actually cheaper at GOG-- 60% off but no mention of the DLC. Maybe that's just a Steam thing?

Sir Slash

Tyranny is what I was talking about being cheaper at GOG.

Gusington

One day, not that far from now, a full 'deluxe'  version will be available. I'll get it then.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Manassassas

Flashpoint Campaigns Red Storm and Germany Reforged both are both half price at the Matrix store from today until June 18th.

I'd been thinking about picking up Red Storm for a little while and was hanging on to see if Matrix were having a mirror sale during the Steam sale period (the usual £42 tag seems a little excessive) so this is a win for me!

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/2268/The.Reds.are.coming!.Both.FC.Red.Storm.and.Germany.Reforged.are.50.discounted!

BanzaiCat

Flight Simmers:

Should I get the FSX Steam Edition (+Piper Aztec Twin Pack) for 7.49 now, or wait for the Summer Sale and take a chance it goes on sale then, too?

It looks like a lot of fun through several YT vids I've seen, but I'm wondering if any of you have played it.

Greybriar

Quote from: Gusington on June 14, 2017, 12:35:55 PM
One day, not that far from now, a full 'deluxe'  version will be available. I'll get it then.

There have been "complete" collections of some Paradox games in the past that later became incomplete due to additional DLC and/or expansions being released for those games. But, yeah, once the price comes down to 75% off for "a full 'deluxe' version" of Hearts of Iron IV, I will buy it.