The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Lords of the Fallen GOTY offered for 4.49 over at Fanatical right now. I couldn't resist that. For 4.49 I think it's worth it for a 73% score at Metacritic for a game labeled 'a less maddening Dark Souls'  >:D

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Bundle Stars always rejected my debit/credit card. I had to make payments through PayPal to buy things through them. Has that changed now that they're 'Fanatical?'

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

steve58

Humble Strategy Simulator Bundle

Pay $1 for:

• Out of the Park Baseball 18
  • SimplePlanes
  • Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville

Pay more than the average of $5.18 for:

• Mad Games Tycoon
  • Plague Inc: Evolved
  • Train Simulator 2017 (includes Town Scenery Pack and Platform Clutter Scenery Pack DLC
Pay $10 or more for:

• Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition

Pay $1+
10% off your first month of Humble Monthly
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

Nefaro

Quote from: steve58 on November 07, 2017, 04:30:34 PM
Humble Strategy Simulator Bundle

Pay $1 for:

Awesome, thanks!

Had been planning on skipping OOTP18 and just eventually getting next year's version.  But for $1?  Sheeeeeeeit.  :clap:

bbmike

Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville for $1 isn't bad either.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

acctingman

Quote from: jamus34 on November 07, 2017, 07:18:35 PM
$1 for OOTP is a no brainer

Yep

My 2017 Mariners destroyed the Astros. Season is 1-0!! Suck it Stros!!!

BanzaiCat

acctingman

Quote from: BanzaiCat on November 08, 2017, 09:51:01 AM
Quote from: acctingman on November 08, 2017, 09:29:17 AM
Suck it Stros!!!

They did for a very, very long time!

For sure, now everyone in that division are going to be the Astros bitches for several years.

BanzaiCat

Their nicknames here have included "Lastros" and "Disastros."

Now that they've won I'd wonder how much their players expect to be paid. Don't most MLB teams that win it all eventually go to huge contracts elsewhere?

acctingman

Quote from: BanzaiCat on November 08, 2017, 11:09:30 AM
Their nicknames here have included "Lastros" and "Disastros."

Now that they've won I'd wonder how much their players expect to be paid. Don't most MLB teams that win it all eventually go to huge contracts elsewhere?

Depends on whether or not the Astros FO wants to spend that kind of money. I know nothing about how their FO operates, but if they go the road of the Spankies, Suckox or Cubbies then they should be good for several years.

I think Springer and Altuve are good for next year. Correa is signed for a couple more years. Do they pay Verlander? Bergman had a good year. They for sure cannot keep everyone, but why would anyone on that team want to leave? Unless they are all about themselves and their pocket book, then yes, most of those players can write their own check, but damn, that team if they stay together have something REALLY special.

I'm done with this topic. Sorry, this is a sales thread not the sports forum  :notworthy:

-budd-

A bunch of Matrix/Slitherine titles on sale at Fanatical[formerly bundle stars], can get another 10% off with code" Fanatical10"
https://www.fanatical.com/en/search?search=slitherine

I just picked up Pike and Shot Campaigns a couple weeks ago and it's a fantastic game[75% off]. The engine didn't really grab with Battle Academy 1 but for Sengoku Jidai and Pike and Shot Campaigns it works for me. The AI's not bad and there is a crap ton of user content for Pike and Shot Campaigns available. On my second PBEM game and my front runner for my favorite army is the Swedes :bd:
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

I'm hoping to fire up Pike and Shot Campaigns soon. How detailed are the campaign parts?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd