BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on December 22, 2017, 05:47:54 PM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 22, 2017, 05:46:29 PM
I know someone in Saigon that'll love you long time 4x for 20.00

Her name is Chuck.

"It don't matter when it's Arcturian, baby!"

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Uberhaus

Quote from: mirth on December 22, 2017, 05:47:54 PM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 22, 2017, 05:46:29 PM
I know someone in Saigon that'll love you long time 4x for 20.00

Her name is Chuck.

No.  Her name is Papillon Soo-Soo.

smithcorp

scourge of War Waterloo - good value at $19.41 (Steam says its 61% off)?

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: smithcorp on December 26, 2017, 04:50:39 AM
scourge of War Waterloo - good value at $19.41 (Steam says its 61% off)?

Yep, part of holiday matrix sale...can also pick it up at matrix store where you get both a steam and matrix key....for $10 more you can also pick up the collectors edition that has the expansions.  I think it is a good series and worth it, but I'll admit I don't play it as often as I like.

smithcorp

Tuna

Quote from: smithcorp on December 26, 2017, 05:17:20 AM
Thanks for the reply!

Yes, grab it, great game, and Multiplayer is a blast!

BanzaiCat

Pete Dero

Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 28, 2017, 11:22:39 AM
OOTP Baseball 17 is $0.49 right now.

Can you use this to learn Baseball rules (sport is not so popular in Europe) or should you know them before playing the game.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Pete Dero on December 28, 2017, 01:23:31 PM

Can you use this to learn Baseball rules (sport is not so popular in Europe) or should you know them before playing the game.

If you're looking to learn how baseball is played, it's probably better to dive into something like this rather than try to find a book explaining all the rules.

There's a lot of YouTube videos that purport to be tutorials, so check some of them out.

Not sure if you see the same price over there, Pete ($0.49), but I can't imagine it would be much higher than that in whatever made-up monopoly money you use there! :) If it's cheap for you go for it. Best to learn by doing.

Gusington

Just bought World in Conflict - Complete from GOG for 9.99.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Pete Dero on December 28, 2017, 01:23:31 PM

You should probably have a general idea, at least.

The basics of baseball are fairly easy.  The business of managing it, and notably all the rules regarding player contracts & rights, is where things get murky.  Plus there are tons of performance stats to reference, but those terms can simply be looked up if you know the basics.

Pete Dero

Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 28, 2017, 01:53:53 PM
Not sure if you see the same price over there, Pete ($0.49), but I can't imagine it would be much higher than that in whatever made-up monopoly money you use there! :) If it's cheap for you go for it. Best to learn by doing.

Sold for 0.49 €  (for some reason Fanatical doesnt't accept monopoly money)

Quote from: Nefaro on December 28, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

The basics of baseball are fairly easy.  The business of managing it, and notably all the rules regarding player contracts & rights, is where things get murky.  Plus there are tons of performance stats to reference, but those terms can simply be looked up if you know the basics.

If I get stuff like this, I am already happy   ;).

Nefaro

Quote from: Pete Dero on December 29, 2017, 03:42:42 AM

Baseball is ultimately about saving the Queen.   

O0

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Pete Dero on December 29, 2017, 03:42:42 AM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 28, 2017, 01:53:53 PM

Sold for 0.49 €  (for some reason Fanatical doesnt't accept monopoly money)

Quote from: Nefaro on December 28, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

I know some people don't like to use Kinguin but they have the latest OOTP 18 version for under a $1......if you had a choice between 17 and 18 and comfortable with Kinguin, then that would be my vote:)

https://www.kinguin.net/category/35336/out-of-the-park-baseball-18-steam-cd-key/