The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I have Nappy: TW, but I've not played it yet.

Ha, I bought it back in September 2016. ;D

OJsDad

So that humble really isnt a good deal then. I was thinking just for Endless Space and Empire it would be a steal.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

Endless Space is a good game.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Pete Dero

Gusington

Endless Space 2 is a fantastic game!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

But if it's 'endless', how do you win?  ???
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I never have so it's all good.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

-budd-

Just found this out. If your an Amazon prime member and you link your Amazon prime account to Twitch prime[amazon owned] you can get free games. You do have to download a front end program, it looks like a really lite version of a steam type thing. i haven't installed any of the games yet so i don't know if you have the front end program running to play the games. Apparently this started in January and will continue every month. Looks like the freebies are games, add-ons, loot chests for online multi-player games. I got three free games[like i need more :uglystupid2:], Toyko 42 and addon, Telltale games Tales from the Borderland, and Steamworld Dig 2. I'm so deep into Amazons eco-system the requirements didn't bother me.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

jamus34

Also Metal Gear V is on sale at humble for $5
Insert witty comment here.