The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RommelFox

My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

airboy

All are good except Kreigsmarine.  Kriegsmarine is not a bad buy at $5, but it is the weakest entry in the series.

Gusington

I bought the Weltkrieg Pack a while back - it's got a ton of gaming, probably 100s of hours.

The new Red Star dlc came out of nowhere for me!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

The Fanatical summer sale has begun. I am thinking of finally picking up Civ VI Deluxe and Gathering Storm for under 50.00...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Just received this message :

Captains,
Time flies. Captain Sim is 20!
Any anniversary discounts? You bet!
On the 20AUG at 2020Z, just 20 hours 20 minutes, everything is $20.20 at https://www.captainsim.com
Stay tuned,

Captain Sim News

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on August 12, 2019, 02:37:10 PM
The Fanatical summer sale has begun. I am thinking of finally picking up Civ VI Deluxe and Gathering Storm for under 50.00...

:bd:

Gusington

I didn't get it. 50.00 is still a bit high.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Gusington

The price for everything Civ VI has been falling steadily so it will be below 50 before the end of the year 😎

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

IL-2's Great Battles (or Battle of X's) Battle for Kuban is currently 50% off on Steam (maybe elsewhere, too). Best map of the game so far, though I can't testify to Bodenplatte which is still in early access (and not on Steam). Arguably best set of included airframes, too.

But the map is the big winner. You want plains with your planes? You got em. Rolling hills and ridgelines? Got em. Coasts and oceans with some naval targets? Got em. Forests and rivers? Got em. Some decent mountain ranges with various combinations of the above? Got em!  :smitten:

You can get lost on any of the Moscow or Stalingrad maps pretty easily. Not so much here!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Not many, and not like battleships or anything that nifty. But they're there! Tuna and W8 like that map the most, too.

Aside from max-upgraded versions of old staples like the Bf-110, Fw-190, He-111, IL-2, and Yak, you get the Soviet version of the A-20 Havoc/Boston, which is a dream to fly, practically a luxury airliner, and the Soviet version of the game ending why are you even still here AIRACOBRA I WIN BUTTON!  :D

Plus several frames from earlier campaigns can still be flying, if you've got those, not even counting DLC singles if you've got any of them already.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Bardolph

Quote from: Gusington on August 20, 2019, 02:09:10 PM
The price for everything Civ VI has been falling steadily so it will be below 50 before the end of the year 😎

I picked up Gathering Storm via Amazon a couple weeks back for $20. Which is as low as I've seen it other than the GreenMan goof where it was $9 briefly.
MacGameStore.com has it for $23 right now, says Win/Mac and is a Steam key.

https://www.macgamestore.com/product/10117/Sid-Meiers-Civilization-VI-Gathering-Storm/

Courtesy of isthereanydeal.com which is a rather useful site if you aren't already using it.

Gusington

Nice, 20.00 is the absolute lowest I have seen.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

smithcorp

Steam tells me Steel Division 2 is one-third off until 24 August - $AUD36.84. Decisions...