The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbar

Aggressors: Ancient Rome is on sale at Slitherine for $9.90 US until March 16th.

https://www.slitherine.com/inventory/special

Bardolph

I just picked that up during the recent Steam sale, after buying and refunding it twice in the past due to various issues. This time I got it working and I played through the tutorial mission till I expanded too far and my population revolted and left me all alone in the ruins of Rome. Have to admit I had some fun with it. Easily worth a tenner.

Gusington

9.90 - I gotta pick it up for that price.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

It won't stop you from getting COVID-##, but Civilization VI Platinum (PC/Mac) for under $24  :o

https://slickdeals.net/f/13919462-sid-meier-s-civilization-vi-platinum-edition-23-84-macgamestore-pc-steam?src=frontpage&v=1
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

steve58

Its should run on PCs...according to the comments in the Slickdeal link.  I already have it, otherwise I would've grabbed it. 

I've seen this kind of deal on Slickdeals before, where the MAC also code works on Windows.  I can not prove that it works, only just posting what I saw on Slickdeals.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Pete Dero on March 16, 2020, 04:52:07 PM
Quote from: steve58 on March 16, 2020, 03:33:14 PM
It won't stop you from getting COVID-##, but Civilization VI Platinum (PC/Mac) for under $24  :o

https://slickdeals.net/f/13919462-sid-meier-s-civilization-vi-platinum-edition-23-84-macgamestore-pc-steam?src=frontpage&v=1

Does it run on a Windows PC ?

Because there is the sister store : https://www.wingamestore.com/product/11001/Sid-Meiers-Civilization-VI-Platinum-Edition/  ($35.76)

From the posts someone said.....

To answer some questions coming.

1.This is Steam key and will work on Mac or PC running Steam.

2. Store is 100% legit and been around for years (has a sister site wingamestore).

3. This is the lowest price per date on Platinum collection beating previous FP deal.

4. This is a great game and series, helping to disrupt relationships for decades now

Gusington

I just bought it and am downloading it from Steam now,mostly for #4 above.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Quote from: Gusington on March 16, 2020, 08:08:18 PM
I just bought it and am downloading it from Steam now,mostly for #4 above.

About bloody time :)

Gusington

This was the longest I have resisted. 23.00 is unbeatable and for that price I will get over the cartoony graphics.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Easily got over once you start playing :)

Gusington

Yeah a lot of people told me that. Do you like VI more than v?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Quote from: Gusington on March 17, 2020, 08:43:09 AM
Yeah a lot of people told me that. Do you like VI more than v?

Liked them both eventually, but took an expansion or 2.  Think I played 5 more though but then 3 and 4 more still, but all great games eventually.