Main Menu

Recent posts

Computer Gaming / Re: Crown Wars: The Black Prin...
Last post by Grim.Reaper - Today at 09:51:23 AM
I did get a chance to play a little bit, so far continue to like the gameplay but it did really heat up my graphics card like others mentioned on Steam.  Didn't physically measure the temp, but it felt hotter than any other recent games I have played.
Computer Gaming / Re: Ride of the FRIDAYS
Last post by Gusington - Today at 09:50:22 AM
Ghost of Tsushima, Shogun: Total War and perhaps some more Age of Empires IV Mongol campaign or even a skirmish as either the Mongols or Japanese. Assassin's Creed: Mirage waits in the wings impatiently.
Computer Gaming / Ride of the FRIDAYS
Last post by Tripoli - Today at 09:40:26 AM
With Jarhead salivating over the DCS OH-58 module, I thought this would be an appropriate topic for the Friday thread.... :evil:  Me?  BoC work.  USA Fight Club work.  Restarting my "Rule the Waves 3" AAR.  Valiantly fighting off the urge to purchase the DCS F-4E module, but quickly weakening.

Computer Gaming / FREE --> Warhammer 40,000: Gla...
Last post by steve58 - Today at 09:04:57 AM
Computer Gaming / Re: Crown Wars: The Black Prin...
Last post by Gusington - Today at 08:55:20 AM
The only post I made in that thread was 'Wut.' :headscratch:
Wargame Design Studio / Panzer Campaigns Thread
Last post by rahamy - Today at 08:38:19 AM
Today's post brings you updates to the Modern Campaigns Asian titles as well as the three Panzer Campaigns Asian titles. This round brings these five games up to the 4.04 standard.

https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/asia-week-modern-campaigns-panzer-campaigns-4-04-updates
Wargame Design Studio / Re: Modern Campaigns Thread
Last post by rahamy - Today at 08:37:19 AM
Today's post brings you updates to the Modern Campaigns Asian titles as well as the three Panzer Campaigns Asian titles. This round brings these five games up to the 4.04 standard.

https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/asia-week-modern-campaigns-panzer-campaigns-4-04-updates
Computer Gaming / Re: Company of Heroes 3 free t...
Last post by Destraex - Yesterday at 09:19:04 PM
Now the console version has been dropped. " One of those decisions is that moving forward, we will no longer be releasing further updates for the Company of Heroes 3 Console Edition. The team will still conduct regular server maintenance and, if need be, make any critical game fixes should an issue arise in the future. This was an incredibly difficult decision to make, but one we felt was necessary for our future success given the new reality we find ourselves in. The CoH3 Console Edition will remain available for any players that wish to play it on PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X or S.

We will be targeting a hot fix for the Console Edition as soon as possible to remove the erroneous Havok license warning pop-up. "
Computer Gaming / Re: Strategy is not hip
Last post by JasonPratt - Yesterday at 09:00:20 PM
Quote from: Old TImer on Yesterday at 04:31:11 PMIt may be niche but there's more good stuff that I don't have time to play than ever.

Groggiest post for the week!