Battlestar Galactica Deadlock coming this summer!

Started by Anguille, May 16, 2017, 07:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Straight-in is always better than angling-in. For both parties. But especially Marines. Either party.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

One of each officially. Common Law's another thing...... ::)

Gusington

Thank you. This will help me flesh out my Sir Slash dossier a little further.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I am a man of many mysteries. Or is it a mystery why I have many mysteries?  :coolsmiley:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

FlickJax

Um is anyone playing? I have my 9 year voucher and thinking about spending it!!!

Rayfer

Quote from: FlickJax on September 05, 2017, 06:53:18 AM
Um is anyone playing? I have my 9 year voucher and thinking about spending it!!!

Good question...perhaps creating a new thread to discuss the actual game is needed?   :-\

Jarhead0331

I've played through mission 4 of the campaign. Its a good, well polished game in general, but it isn't really grabbing me. I suppose if I was a BSG fan, I'd be on it like stink on crap, but since the IP doesn't thrill me, neither does the game.

So far, fleets are rather small and I don't feel like a tremendous amount of strategy has been involved, either on the strategic, or the tactical side. Of course, I'm still fairly early in the campaign, so this I'm assuming (hoping) will change.

I can't wholeheartedly recommend it, but I wouldn't discourage a purchase either. I think there are reasons why some people will really like it, while others, like me, won't especially care for it. I'm still grappling with what it is that I like and do not like about it, so its hard for me to be really specific. Sorry... :-[
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18