Main Menu

Rome II

Started by JudgeDredd, June 10, 2013, 04:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on July 21, 2013, 05:30:58 PM
The support group is located over at Steam...where a preorder page is also available.

You aren't helping.......
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on July 21, 2013, 05:30:58 PM
The support group is located over at Steam...where a preorder page is also available.

Best response ever - tea down nose

Gusington

It's like fighting the tide. Just grab a discount code and you won't feel as dirty in the morning.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Sons of Rome--- Your city needs you. And Flaming Pigs. ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Martok

Quote from: TheCommandTent on July 21, 2013, 04:09:54 PM
You realize you are making it harder and harder to resist preordering this.....
Sorry!  That's partly why I posted the second video as well, though -- I felt the bad voice acting would help as a turn-off.  :P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

I never met a flaming pig that wasn't tasty.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

In the first game, I always wanted to pit a unit of Wardogs vs a unit Flaming pigs just to see who'd win. The dogs are tougher but the pigs got fire you see. I'll bet PETA would have a cow(couldn't resist). Weren't there units of Head Hunters & Amazons in that game?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Maybe you're thinking of Gilligan: Total War.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

That's probably it. The one where the Geisha was a movie star, the Head of Tech was a professor, the only admiral had one wrecked ship, and the Fog of War covered everything but one little island. I miss that game. Remember how the AI would never let you leave the island? Or was that The Prisoner Total War? ;)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'm waiting on Battlestar Galactica Total War.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 23, 2013, 12:22:10 PM
I'm waiting on Battlestar Galactica Total War.

where they kill the hero for no reason, resurrect her for no reason and just leave her shouting 'youre going the wrong way' for the rest of the final season?

Sir Slash

I remember it differently. Starbuck actually lead them to the vision she "came back with", the Cylon Resistance ship and then later found her actual dead body on Earth(the first earth), leading-up to the finale where she realized she was what her father told her she was, his "Angel". It was a little kooky at times but so was the Addams Family. 8)

Staggerwing

^BSG, SG1, SG: Atlantis, Firefly, and Farscape carried me through some of the lowest years of my entire life. For that, none of them can do any wrong.

Ever.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

I'm right there with you Brother. SO SAY WE ALL!!!!