Warlock Multiplayer Thread

Started by LongBlade, July 16, 2012, 05:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Quote from: bob48 on August 24, 2012, 05:00:57 PM
Will a note from my mum excusing me be acceptable? 8)

No! That will be ten extra transfiguration potions on my desk Monday morning!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

lol - glad you enjoyed it Bob - i said to Huw you were at Bob Juniors and were either pis*** or had fallen asleep in the armchair, i hadnt figured on been too full of choc cake!

bob48

Yerp, 'twas the cake wot dunnit guv. Not piss** as I was driving (or at least, aiming the car in a generally home-wards direction and hoping for the best).

'Clip those corners'

Huw the Poo

Quote from: bob48 on August 24, 2012, 05:21:42 PM
Yerp, 'twas the cake wot dunnit guv. Not piss** as I was driving (or at least, aiming the car in a generally home-wards direction and hoping for the best).

I love the way you starred out the two letters that don't make it a swear word! :D

LongBlade

Quote from: Huw the Poo on August 24, 2012, 06:55:50 PM
Quote from: bob48 on August 24, 2012, 05:21:42 PM

I love the way you starred out the two letters that don't make it a swear word! :D

I noticed that, too. I figured it was the British penchant for understatement and a dry sense of humor.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

undercovergeek

or just Bob smacked off his tits on a sugar rush of double death by mega chocco block cake

Huw the Poo

bob48

Its something that I and a buddy have a habit of doing when we email each other, so we say things such as 'Piss o**'
or Y*u twat', and I guess I just do it without thinking now  :D

'Clip those corners'

undercovergeek

good sesh - the triumverate of doom march on King Rat, and my 20 strong army set sail for the East

bob48

I cross the straights and begin to mass on the left flank - The Rat King is Doomed!

'Clip those corners'

MetalDog

I just purchased Warlock.  I'm downloading it now.  Once I get familiar with it, I'll be up for a U.S. MP game.  During the week might be better for me than on the weekend though.  I'm on C.S.T.  Which I think is GMT -6 or 7
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Me 3!  8)

Week nights between 7 and 10 pm EST are easiest for me. Can do some weekend nights.

TheCommandTent

I could give a couple weeknights a try if you want a 4th.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."