The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronX

Space Engineers is 50% off on Steam this weekend with free play until Sunday.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/244850/

steve58

Quote from: IronX on November 19, 2015, 04:57:19 PM
Space Engineers is 50% off on Steam this weekend with free play until Sunday.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/244850/

Medieval Engineers also on sale for $10 until 11/23.  Or get both Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers for $20.

Two games I've never devoted enough time too :-\
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

IronX

The first-person shooter, Verdun, is on sale with 50% off on Steam for the next two days.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/242860/

Toonces

^ I picked Verdun up...looks like something I'll enjoy quite a bit.  Thanks for the head's up!   O0
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

IronX

Good luck! Hopefully you'll survive longer than I do (which isn't very long)!

Gusington

I also have Verdun but no one to play with :(

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Skoop

Toonces

I've been playing Germans, on the AspenJorgen squad (something like that).  It seems you get perks by sticking with the same squad, so I'm trying to stay with them.

Gotta give IronX kudos on this one...definitely fun, and a worthy sale buy!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

We should start our own squad. What names do you all go by? I will keep an eye out.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Funky Trench Foot Filth-Beans?

Gusington

Doesn't really roll off the tongue.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

This would so totally be the Grogheads WWI squad...

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

BanzaiCat

Gusington

We can take page from Family Guy and christen ourselves the Sillinannies.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying