The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

I'm looking at £23-worth of purchases.  Not bad at all, especially since I got all my Christmas shopping done before my latest pay day.  I think I can justify these!

Format looks the same as the previous sale, so the price you see now is very likely to be the fixed price throughout the sale.  In fact all the games on my purchase list says their sales end 4 January, which confirms it.

kludger

Quote from: Hot lead and dirty talk on December 22, 2015, 11:56:13 AM
Decisive Campaigns - Barbarossa is available on Amazon for $61.99 USC. This includes the physical game along with the hard cover manual.

I bought it yesterday and with free shipping it will be delivered 28-31 Dec.

Wow, that's a good deal, thanks for the heads up. I just ordered myself a Christmas present, should arrive Thu 12/24, looking forward to that hardcopy manual O0

Rayfer

Quote from: bbmike on December 22, 2015, 01:49:34 PM
Oops, just saw my Wishlist. Almost everything on it is on sale!  :D

Same with me...I'm in big-sh_t trouble.

Thjan

Decisive Campaigns - Barbarossa is available on Amazon for $61.99 USC. This includes the physical game along with the hard cover manual.

Wow that book looks to be made of high quality. Any possibility to get that in Europe?

MikeBrough2

Quote from: Thjan on December 22, 2015, 03:23:35 PM

Wow that book looks to be made of high quality. Any possibility to get that in Europe?

It seems to be on Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Decisive-Campaigns-Barbarossa/dp/B018Y21H4I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450817088&sr=8-1&keywords=decisive+campaigns+barbarossa

Thjan

Why didn't I think of that? Thanks!

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Thjan on December 22, 2015, 03:23:35 PM
Wow that book looks to be made of high quality.

I can confirm the book is a VERY high quality print and binding.

Also completely redundant bling (since the game comes with the same manual on pdf, which is naturally more searchable, and also some very instructive tutorial videos). But very nice redundant bling.  O:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

steve58

Just in case you're not all "sale"d out, Steam has Unity of Command Trilogy Bundle for $4.49.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

sandman2575

No!  No more sales!!    :buck2:

Both my wallet and my OCD tendency to pore over sale items "because there's something I may have missed" are grateful the Steam Sale is finally over...

Gusington

Always room for one more... :D

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX

TW Shogun 2 75% off on Steam this weekend.

BanzaiCat

Steam's weekend sale list just came up. Looks like it's a Rebellion publisher weekend.

Some of it looks like crap, but what's standing out to me is:

Sniper Elite III for $9.99 - also butt-tons of DLC being sold at huge discount, too.

Lords of the Realm (I, II, III, and Magic, all for $6.49).

Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000 for $1.24.

MoonBase Commander for $1.49.

Evil Genius (a decent game) for $2.49.

undercovergeek

oooo i had sniper on the wishlist