The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

^ That would be a great offer, if I didn't already have most of the games...   :ThumbsUp:

Sigwolf

Quote from: Pete Dero on April 01, 2024, 08:11:32 AM^ That would be a great offer, if I didn't already have most of the games...   :ThumbsUp:
Oh, I do, too.  I just adore Deadlock, though, so when I saw it for that price complete with it's not insignificant number of DLC's, I just had to mention it in case someone had overlooked it.   :RockOn:

Gusington

The newest System Shock from Nightdive on sale at Steam right now for 17.99.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Build your own Tabletop Wargame Bundle : https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-tabletop-wargame-bundle

4 games for €9.99 (or 11 games for €22)

Includes : Fantasy General, Field of Glory II and Field of Glory II Medieval (+DLC)

smittyohio

Quote from: Pete Dero on May 30, 2024, 01:46:27 PMBuild your own Tabletop Wargame Bundle : https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-tabletop-wargame-bundle

4 games for €9.99 (or 11 games for €22)

Includes : Fantasy General, Field of Glory II and Field of Glory II Medieval (+DLC)

Thanks for posting this, I probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise!   Filled out my collection with DLC and added the Sengoku titles.

Gusington

I always wanted to play the Sengoku Jidai titles. Damn you all to Hell  :twirl:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Fantasy General complete and Sengoku Jidai complete for $20.00 total. Somebody stop me  :ROFL:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Nevermind, I stopped myself...I already own Sengoku Jidai complete...0.2 hours on record. That was close  :undecided:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Anyone have an opinion on the newest Fantasy General game?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

DesertFox

Quote from: Gusington on June 01, 2024, 03:16:35 PMAnyone have an opinion on the newest Fantasy General game?

I really like it.  I've only played the base game (no DLC) but it is a very fun game and just talking about it is making me want to go play it right now.

It's very similar to Panzer Corps but set in a fantasy world.
"Information, the first principle of warfare, must form the foundation of all your efforts. Know, of course, thine enemy. But in knowing him do not forget above all to know thyself. The commander who embraces this totality of battle shall win, even with the inferior force."
-- Spartan Battle Manual

Gusington

^Thank you - will purchase when I get the chance. Still have some time to get the whole package for ~12.00.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd