What's on your table right now?

Started by bayonetbrant, January 27, 2012, 09:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 31, 2017, 02:20:49 PM
1960: The Making of the President (GMT) just arrived at my door, thus ends my 2017 run of board game acquisitions.

you've still got a few hours to get over to the FLGS
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

I was spoiled over Christmas by the family.  Several games including Washington's War, Arquebus: Men of Iron, and American Insurrection: Liberty or Death, a pair of proper counter picking up and moving tweezers, and a 2mm Oregon Clipper.

mirth

Quote from: Bison on December 31, 2017, 06:26:46 PM
I was spoiled over Christmas by the family.  Several games including Washington's War, Arquebus: Men of Iron, and American Insurrection: Liberty or Death, a pair of proper counter picking up and moving tweezers, and a 2mm Oregon Clipper.

Welcome to the OL clipper club!!!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

Thanks.  I'm just trying to decide which game to turn into my learning experiment.  I'm leaning toward Clash of Giants: Civil War...poor Union and Confederate counters are potentially about to be annihilated. 

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Bison

So should I keep my fuzzy counter corners to mail to Barth for proper disposal?

mirth

Quote from: Bison on December 31, 2017, 06:48:42 PM
So should I keep my fuzzy counter corners to mail to Barth for proper disposal?

I like to bag them and send him a pic. It's like counting coup.

Gusington

Happy New Year jerkfaces. Off to drink and carouse. Smell you all after midnight.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on December 31, 2017, 07:03:14 PM
Happy New Year jerkfaces. Off to drink and carouse. Smell you all after midnight.

Ok...so what game is on your table tonight, ya drunk?

mirth

Apparently some sort of scratch n sniff game

Bison

mirth

Bison

I'm in trouble.  I've just clipped 1/2 of Wilderness War and the whole process, besides creating a beautifully rounded-corner counter, is a highly addictive and relaxing process.

BanzaiCat

Have Aveeno close by. Your hand will ache more than when you were 13 and alone at home with dad's Playboy collection.

Bison

I fear the thought of clipping a game with a ton of counters like Combat Commander or ASL...