The "Uber" Command: Modern Air/Naval Ops Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 19, 2012, 03:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeck

Quote from: bostonmyk on October 20, 2013, 07:59:28 PM
Hi Mike

North Pacific Shootout.  Granted its an Air to Air scenario.

I'll add something like what you want to our to do list.

Mike

Yeah, played that but it's only planes...no ship to ship.

No worries, its a great game. The skeleton is there, just needs to be fleshed out. I'm just surprised that the community hasn't put one together yet.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Dimitris

Want to bet how long before this epic is ported to Command? ;D
Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations
http://www.warfaresims.com/Command

Kushan

Quote from: Dimitris on October 21, 2013, 07:34:57 AM
Want to bet how long before this epic is ported to Command? ;D

Those are the type of scenarios I would like to see more of. I don't care about Columbia vs Venezuela, I want to see firsts/second rate navies going at.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

mikeck

I through together a Russia v US scenario involving 6 ships from a US carrier group and 6 from the Russian Northern Fleet. It takes place near Kola and the Russian have access to Tu 22s and Su 33s there as well. Your mission is to destroy the Russian fleet presence somewhere to your southeast. The reason is that the Russians have declared the southern Barents to be off limits. The US conducted a Freedom of navigation exercise and was fired upon by land based missles out of Kola. all Russian ships and planes are considered hostile.

I have never posted a file on any of those download sites and hate screwing around with it. I tried attaching it to this thread but it wouldn't let me. Is there someone on the forum to whom I could email it for you to post if you have a way of doing so?

It's rather unpolished and i haven't really even played it...BUT, you can load it up as a scenario in the editor and change what you like. I tried to be accurate in terms of number of aircraft and available weapons. Takes place in 2016.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

republic

You can put it on something like Skydrive https://skydrive.live.com/ and share the link with us.  I can do it for you if you'd like, just shoot me a PM and I'll give you my email address.

jomni

Quote from: mikeck on October 21, 2013, 07:22:27 PM
I through together a Russia v US scenario involving 6 ships from a US carrier group and 6 from the Russian Northern Fleet. It takes place near Kola and the Russian have access to Tu 22s and Su 33s there as well. Your mission is to destroy the Russian fleet presence somewhere to your southeast. The reason is that the Russians have declared the southern Barents to be off limits. The US conducted a Freedom of navigation exercise and was fired upon by land based missles out of Kola. all Russian ships and planes are considered hostile.

I have never posted a file on any of those download sites and hate screwing around with it. I tried attaching it to this thread but it wouldn't let me. Is there someone on the forum to whom I could email it for you to post if you have a way of doing so?

It's rather unpolished and i haven't really even played it...BUT, you can load it up as a scenario in the editor and change what you like. I tried to be accurate in terms of number of aircraft and available weapons. Takes place in 2016.

You can zip it and put in the Matrix forums. Or even submit it for compilation in the warfaresims scenario pack.

Kushan

Quote from: jomni on October 21, 2013, 07:54:40 PM
You can zip it and put in the Matrix forums. Or even submit it for compilation in the warfaresims scenario pack.

You can even zip it and post it here  ;)
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

republic

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mikeck

Quote from: Kushan on October 21, 2013, 10:09:09 PM
Quote from: jomni on October 21, 2013, 07:54:40 PM

You can even zip it and post it here  ;)
[/quote

Tried that...said I couldn't because it wasn't the right kind of file. When I get home I will try again...maybe will PM republic.  I  incompetent when it comes to this stuff

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'm late to the game.  Are there any DB3000 image packs for Soviet/Russian platforms?

Dimitris

Hi,

The currently available image packs include lots of images for Soviet/Russian platforms (not all of them but many of them).

Thanks!
Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations
http://www.warfaresims.com/Command