The "Uber" Command: Modern Air/Naval Ops Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 19, 2012, 03:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MengJiao

Quote from: Dimitris on December 18, 2014, 03:57:12 AM
Fox Three, Good Kill: Command v1.06 has been released: http://www.warfaresims.com/?p=3612

BRAVO ALPHA BRAVO BRAVO  PURGE NINER NINER on your advised NEENER NEENER CAP BYZANTIUM 1908 AD ADD ADD NINER NINER NINER NINER NINER advise NINER {prolonged screams and then static and then ....silence...and then S. I. L. E. N. C. E. and then some more static}

GDS_Starfury

very nice painting!  Ive tried doing aviation art at various times over the years but only once did I ever feel I captured to speed and momentum of the subject matter.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Toonces

Gawd, the F-4 is the awesomest plane evar!   :smitten:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

all of your aviation opinions are irrelevant.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Dimitris

We might just have found our mascot pic for v1.07.
Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations
http://www.warfaresims.com/Command

jomni

Dimitris,

Haven't made a command scenario in a while.  Have we already solved the problem of ground units running out of ammo but no way of resupplying? 

Kushan

I feel sorry for you poor souls not knowing the truth....

That the F-14 is the most amazing plane ever. End of discussion.  ;)
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Nefaro

Quote from: Kushan on December 19, 2014, 10:17:03 PM
I feel sorry for you poor souls not knowing the truth....

That the F-14 is the fattest plane ever. End of discussion.  ;)

Fixed it for you!

:P

Seriously, though.  That thing was ridiculously huge for a fighter.  People always said the F-15 was big, but when you stand next to them, side by side, you realize just how massive the cat was.  :o

GDS_Starfury

youre preaching to the faithful Kushan.

Nefaro, dont make me not like you.

this is what an F-14 is:

if you aint man enough I cant help ya.

Dimitris

Quote from: jomni on December 19, 2014, 05:59:18 PM
Dimitris,
Haven't made a command scenario in a while.  Have we already solved the problem of ground units running out of ammo but no way of resupplying?

Ground units have been able to resupply from other units _within the same group_ for a long time now. I _think_ in v1.06 we added the ability for them to resupply from out-of-group units but feel free to give it a try.

Dimitris

jomni

Quote from: Dimitris on December 20, 2014, 03:00:32 AM
Quote from: jomni on December 19, 2014, 05:59:18 PM
Dimitris,

Ground units have been able to resupply from other units _within the same group_ for a long time now. I _think_ in v1.06 we added the ability for them to resupply from out-of-group units but feel free to give it a try.

Makes sense.  I'll go play around and group some supply trucks.

Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on December 20, 2014, 12:58:59 AM
youre preaching to the faithful Kushan.

Nefaro, dont make me not like you.

this is what an F-14 is:

if you aint man enough I cant help ya.

:D

I can't argue with a metaphor like that. 

^-^

I still had an extra avatar left to cycle through for the bouncing avatar contest, even: