The "Uber" Command: Modern Air/Naval Ops Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 19, 2012, 03:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

Ok, I figured it out.  Damn this is an amazing piece of software.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

OJsDad

I really need to try and get into this game again. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Dimitris

Quote from: Toonces on October 27, 2016, 07:29:58 PM
Ok, I figured it out.  Damn this is an amazing piece of software.

Damn, missed the chance  :)
Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations
http://www.warfaresims.com/Command

JudgeDredd

Dimitris -I'm not currently interested in getting your Command:Live scenarios, but I will say this - your marketing is superb  O0

That You Brexit, You Fix It with the stars and one sinking is just superb.

Also the newspaper style write ups for them are extremely enticing. So full marks to whomever is coming up with this stuff.
Alba gu' brath

Dimitris

Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations
http://www.warfaresims.com/Command

Rayfer

I have the Steam version. I want to download the Database Images from the warfaresims site. There are two files there, one is labeled DB3000, the other is CWDB.  Do I need both and where do I put them in the game's DataBase folder?  Do I extract them to Database Component, Descriptions, Images or Templates folder? Or somewhere else? Thanks!

IronX

It's been a while since I played the game, but a quick look in File Explorer shows that my image files - that is from both the CWDB and DB300 downloadables - are located in Steam> steamapps> common> Command Modern Air Naval Operations> DB > Images. Hope this helps.

Jarhead0331

You need both files. One is the modern database and the other is Cold War.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Rayfer

IronX and JH...thanks for your replies. Got it downloaded and installed....works fine.

IronX

O0 it's a terrific game and I've got to fire it up again soon.

Oche

Besides the fact that it looks great and that it is a very miniscule computer game market genre, i know that the devs and matrixgames need their moola but not wanting to point out the obvious, i would have honestly paid 100 bucks for a consolidated game engine from initial release a few years ago with at least 50% of all the eye candy in the UI, the sidebars, the picture database, etc...i'm not going to take to bait on all these DLCs...for now :(

mikeck

I don't understand what your saying....you would have paid $100 for Half the stuff they have given you but won't pay for the DLC's?

I'm NOT criticizing you....I just didn't understand what your saying.

For me anyway, the DLCs have been worth it ESPECIALLY considering all of the scenarios We get for free
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Kushan

Quote from: Oche on November 03, 2016, 09:49:51 AM
Besides the fact that it looks great and that it is a very miniscule computer game market genre, i know that the devs and matrixgames need their moola but not wanting to point out the obvious, i would have honestly paid 100 bucks for a consolidated game engine from initial release a few years ago with at least 50% of all the eye candy in the UI, the sidebars, the picture database, etc...i'm not going to take to bait on all these DLCs...for now :(

If you'd actually bothered to read the patch notes you'd know that all the engine changes, including the new UI have all been in free patches.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

RyanE

And I think they are all consolidated into the 1.10 version installer.

Tell you what, send me $100US and I'll buy the game with all the addons and send you the serials and a CD.  I might make $4 or $5 bucks...if I time it right.