Main Menu

Recent posts

Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by Gusington - April 20, 2024, 06:22:50 PM
'Jesus Christ, Russia.'
Last post by Skoop - April 20, 2024, 06:11:52 PM
Yeah, peskov and medvedev can definitely F-oFF.

I would call this Aid package the "Package of Peace".  Ukraine will need the missiles and artillery shells to keep the Russians honest for truce talks over the next year.  No way we would get good faith bargaining with out the Aid package.

Maybe that's how it should have been marketed to US tax payers and the opposition in congress. 

Last post by GDS_Starfury - April 20, 2024, 05:52:18 PM
get fucked russia!

QuotePeskov:

- on seizing Russian assets: "If it's really about confiscating our assets, the USA will answer for that.  Moscow will take measures in accordance with our interests, no time limits."
- on aid to Ukraine: "the decision will make the USA even richer and will make Ukraine still poorer, more Ukrainians will die."

◾️ Medvedev wished civil war on the United States:
"It was the voting of joyful US bastards:
a) to continue the civil war of the separated people of our once united country;
b) to increase the number of victims of this war as much as possible.

We will, of course, win, despite the $61 billion of bloody dollars that will mostly go down the throat of their insatiable military production complex. Power and Truth are with us.

But considering the rusophobic decision that took place I can't help but wish the USA with all sincerity to dive into a new civil war themselves as quickly as possible. Which, I hope, will be very different from the war between North and South in the 19th century and will be waged using aircraft, tanks, artillery, MLRS, all types of missiles and other weapons. And which will finally lead to the inglorious collapse of the vile evil empire of the 21st century - the United States of America."
Enigmas of the Mystical / Re: More Pix For A Laugh
Last post by GDS_Starfury - April 20, 2024, 04:41:33 PM
go forth and cause havoc office dwellers!

Last post by GDS_Starfury - April 20, 2024, 04:23:51 PM
Last post by GDS_Starfury - April 20, 2024, 03:10:17 PM
Last post by GDS_Starfury - April 20, 2024, 01:19:19 PM
Enigmas of the Mystical / Re: A feel good thread
Last post by GDS_Starfury - April 20, 2024, 01:15:02 PM
this will be Windy walking out the door to retirement.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781645516104782304