More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Does the dog have to clean up after him too?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Well played Albertsons Floral Department

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Mr. Bigglesworth

See, that is a prime example of female incomprehension. Usually if a guy is thinking of a love interest that is absent, he is jacking off. She doesn't want proof of that, nooooo.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

BanzaiCat

If she only loves you because you give her flowers, there's something wrong there.

Though I suppose that might be a means to her end, or in other words, a page out of mirth's playbook.

Mr. Bigglesworth

My last post was a joke BTW, jeez tough crowd.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

bayonetbrant

I'm wiped the hell out after a full day at a soccer tournament watching our boys play like canned ass.  Sorry I'm not chuckling along more :(
And we get to do it all again today, too! :-\
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Barthheart

JasonPratt

Quote from: DoctorQuest on August 22, 2014, 10:30:08 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on August 22, 2014, 01:46:46 PM

You are doing it wrong.

I dunno. I have been on international flights where that might actually have been the most comfortable position. At least you have leg room.

Also, your feet can be cooled and wafted by the jets of air from the high-pressure air-conditioner -- an experience that all in the cabin soon will share with you!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, in Australia...

(I feel safe assuming a badass pelican is sufficient evidence to infer Australia.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Barthheart

JasonPratt

^^ Those... are actually kind of plausible, thanks to the prequels.

mirth

Quote from: JasonPratt on August 25, 2014, 08:01:06 AM
Meanwhile, in Australia...

(I feel safe assuming a badass pelican is sufficient evidence to infer Australia.)

Coming soon to SyFy - PELLIGATOR!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus