Multiplayer on 7 Days to Die

Started by Swatter, August 30, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

Sounds good.  I know what you mean about wanting to get out and explore more.  I did that yesterday day a little.  Went over to the car dealership and did a little looting.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

Budd, I didn't stay on much longer.  I did go down to the map bottom forges and got 500 iron strips going in each forge though.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

-budd-

Thank you sir, i'll get started on the rest of the barbwire, then go brass hunting, probably wrench some cars. I looked at the wiki and it seems undamaged cars are most likely to have brass radiators, it also said brass faucets were pretty available but ive only found one. Think our garden is big enough or should i expand it or just expand certain ones.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

OJsDad

I'm not sure I see a need to expand the garden any further.

Jake claims that since thearly horde was lite themail next one will be mostly cops and ferrals.

-budd-

Got on for a couple hours this morning. Finished the barbwire and spiking the trench. Went looking for brass after that, went to the town to the north and hub city and wrenched a bunch of cars. About 600+ brass for now. I'll probably mine for iron next time. Wonder why the corn isnt popping up, i harvested the golden rod and cotton and went back on and it had already regrown. There;s now another sniper rifle in the tower kiddy corner from the other one. I brought all the gunpowder and concrete mix from map bottom to the other forge, looks like were low on stone also. I tried to put another row of spikes in front of the barbwire but it wont allow it. A wandering horde hit the fort, looks like the barbwire is effective, nice row of dead zombies.

OJsDad

I was having trouble with the corn before also.  I think we may just need to harvest it all and then replant, like with the berries and potatoes

-budd-

Well i ended up staying on for a couple more hours..where did the time go :) . I used up all the iron, the place 99% metal, the upper deck, the ramps, the house, pretty much everything. So its all pretty much concrete ready, whatever you feel needs it. more ammo in the chest for you about 100 rounds 10mm, 50+ 7.62 and about 70 pipe bombs. If you kill any animals i need the fat to make tallow for my flaming arrows, forgot we were out. I'll probably do another mining run to get some stock of iron and a lot of stone, then pull the corn and replant. I also  repaired the spike trench and put a bit of barbwire in front of the trench spikes, need more to finish.Once that barbwire is up in front of the trench we should get a good idea how good it is.

-budd-

Day 125 ...massive horde hits. I had just did some hunting and taking care of the garden and was about to log out i go up top to drop some stuff in the yard chest and there was visitors in the courtyard, dogs, cops, monkey boys, hornets, pretty much everything but the big ferals, even 3 zombie bears. They must of spawned inside because i couldnt find a hole anywhere, a monkey boy followed me up to the top. lucky there was guns and ammo in the tower chests because i didnt have my war kit on me. 22:00 it started i cleaned it out about 04:30 , thats the most cops ive seen in awhile counted 10. Along with being inside they hit the south side. I didnt get a chance to repair anything, i just did a quick around the inside before logging off. i had just made 100 9mm rounds, now im out :) I can confirm the cops cant spit to the upper level. I killed them from up top and then finished the rest on the south side through the bars. It was kinda funny i had my back turned because i was into the yard chest and suddenly i'm getting the crap beat out of me. I turn around after the stun wears off and there's a dozen zombies inside the courtyard, i barely made it up to the towers. After the disappointing last hordes, this one was pretty massive but it didnt run until 11:00. Should be a 7 day horde on day 126.

Rekim

Survives the day 126 horde without so much as a scratch. Dies in the morning tending to the potato patch  :buck2:

here's a view out the portal of my safehouse, situated on the nice side of hub city

Rekim

well, maybe a small scratch. I see my health was down to 38. nothing an asprin couldn't fix. Beer for breakfast might not have been the best choice.

-budd-

How big was the horde, did it spawn until 1100 the next day. Last 2 me and OJ went through were kinda small and ended sooner than expected. The day 125 horde for me was pretty big. Was in hub city a few days ago wrenching cars for brass, nice base setup. You would think the hub city horde would be pretty good.

Rekim

Difficult to say how big the horde was. I let them fall into my pit mine. 200 blocks deep in places. Spent the night dropping pipe bombs down on them. I had to log off at 4am. I was only gone a few minutes and took the screenshot when I logged back in. Zombies were all gone. Leaving the game causes the horde to go away unfortunately.

OJsDad

AT, when you got time, there was a new patch released today.

Thanks.

-budd-

OJ i was on this morning. Have about 10000 concrete mix ready for you, in yard chest. I went on a 2 day map trip along the roads, found auger parts[finally] its at map bottom uses a lot of gas and takes 2 repair kits when it breaks, its for speed mining ;) New tunnel to the bunker there's a yard entrance and it connects to a tunnel down below. There's the hatch at the bunker house in the yard as you know and i upgraded the bunker house 2 vault doors and vault hatch inside. So we have three ways out of the tower complex. replanted the garden again, food is not a problem. Picked up a bit of brass when on the  road and loaded the forge. When AT upgrades ill probably hit the road for gas and brass, we should probably start making biofuel to start making gas for the mini's and auger.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: OJsDad on April 30, 2016, 08:54:23 PM
AT, when you got time, there was a new patch released today.

Thanks.

updated this morning
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.