Multiplayer on 7 Days to Die

Started by Swatter, August 30, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Hey, I'm willing to pay for a few months, even though I'm not even playing it right now, just out of gratitude for a month or however when I was playing it!  :smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

ArizonaTank

Hey guys.  Here is the "clan pay" link.  It goes directly to the server provider, not to me...:)

http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=d7fad245b12b629fd89fe1e208312a84

If any of you want to be server administrator (ie. shut down, install updates, reset the world, zombies running etc.), get a gameservers.com userid, and PM me with it.   

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

-budd-

payed for 2 months via paypal. I'm guessing only administrators can see how many months are payed for. I dont know how everybody else feels but id like to play on the stock map at the next reset. I been playing stock in SP and there's POI's in SP i havent seen in MP.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Rekim

I also added two months to the pot.

Don't mind trying the Navezgane map next time around. I am still interested in having the Zed's run at nite.

Ready for a reset any time now too.

ArizonaTank

OK, I will reset to stock map on Monday, unless someone wants me to keep the current map.

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

-budd-

I'm good about a reset. Don't think ill go for as big a build the next time. I'm also fine if they run at night if thats how people want to roll. I am thinking about building on the water this next time, theres a fishing platform in the stock map thats out on the water, if its not to deep might build, expand there. AWW i am gonna miss the complex though, never would of got as far along without OJ's help. Any info on the next big update, hate to start if there's a map wipe coming soon.

OJsDad

Hey, I'll need to create a PayPal account, then I can help support the server.

There is a posting on the 7daystodie web site about Alpha 15, but I don't know if there is a release target date yet.

I'm fine with a server reset.  Whatever setting are fine with me.

My only thought is this.  If we're separate, then the 7 day horde only hits one person.  I'm wondering if we would get bigger meaner hordes if we based together.

Budd, I liked the fort we have now, but I wouldn't put the second floor on the outer wall, not sure it was beneficial, but required a lot of resources to build. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

-budd-

I hear ya OJ, my thought was high enough to shoot them but not have the cops spit reach you. I'm thinking water platform this time, unless you have any idea you want to do. I'll be happy to help you with any build plans.

OJsDad

I'll leave the architect work to you Budd.

Did you notice on the current fort that I placed some fire pits up on the top platform.  I was going to try and light them sometime to see if that would help attract more Z's. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Rekim

any idea how the zeds will react to a water fort? I don't imagine the water will keep them at bay...and expect they are a bitch to shoot when submerged. It sounds like there must be some up side to it though.

-budd-

Kinda wondering myself what they'll do. In SP didnt see any get on the land part. In SP there's a fishing shack of sorts out on the water on block legs might go looking for that next time.

Rekim

could be a long swim to shore if things go pear shaped come horde night  >:D

OJsDad

If you guys are interested, there is a map on the website with the current stock map.  I won't say anymore until I know if you want to look at it or not.

Rekim

If you just post the URL OJ everyone can decide for them themselves

OJsDad

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/7daystodie.gamepedia.com/f/f7/7_Days_to_Die_Alpha_14.3_Map.jpg

There you go.  I figure it's not a major issue as some or all of us also have SP games going also using the stock map.