The "Uber" Command: Modern Air/Naval Ops Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 19, 2012, 03:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushan

I'll be streaming the Command v1.11 beta today, 11am PST/19:00 GMT at Tons of new stuff to show, you guys are going to love it!
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Dimitris on March 13, 2016, 07:00:17 AM
The great leaps of v1.11: Pier Operations

What happens if you manually order a ship to dock but, once docked, it fulfils all of its redeploy criteria?  Would the AI immediately launch the ship again?

Dimitris

Yes, if it's on a mission. You can keep the ship docked indefinitely by unassigning it from its mission.
Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations
http://www.warfaresims.com/Command

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Yskonyn

Why do you guys keep posting the same message?  :idiot2: Do you even read the thread?  :2funny:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Dimitris

Kushan's post is unofficial. Mine is official ;D

Also we're not pointing at exactly the same thing ;)
Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations
http://www.warfaresims.com/Command

Zulu1966

Quote from: Dimitris on March 15, 2016, 03:46:53 AM
Cat launch: Command v1.11 Release Candidate 1 now available

I just spent the last thirty Mins looking on your site for all the additions around catapult launches from Carriers ...  :-\
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.