GrogHeads Cafe Press Store Open!

Started by LongBlade, August 14, 2012, 01:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Another one for today.  More this weekend.  Keep watching

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Nice job there!
I think you should do one with hexes and counters. Maybe the counters could be squad leaders named after the head grognoscenti. We also need one of a warship- the USS Portmanteau of course...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 31, 2012, 03:18:15 PM
Another one for today.  More this weekend.  Keep watching

OK, that is very cool!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Barthheart

More cool stuff for the Grog store....

LongBlade

Quote from: Barthheart on September 04, 2012, 08:32:53 AM

My older sister knows how to knit. That is perfect.

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

TheCommandTent

Quote from: LongBlade on September 04, 2012, 08:39:20 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on September 04, 2012, 08:32:53 AM

My older sister knows how to knit. That is perfect.

I wonder if she could knit a Panzer for one foot and a Sherman for the other.  :D
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

LongBlade

Quote from: TheCommandTent on September 04, 2012, 07:06:49 PM

I wonder if she could knit a Panzer for one foot and a Sherman for the other.  :D

Talk about a mismatch!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

^Nice. I like how you incorporated the GH logo.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

bayonetbrant

The military shirts will be going back up by tomorrow.  I pulled them down to get the GrogHeads tag in them, and will get them back up shortly, along with more consistency in the products across the different images.

TheCommandTent

bayonetbrant

OK - got my first box of GH schwag today.  A few notes for folks:

Kids sizes run small. My daughter's 3T shirt fits great at 25 months.  I was hoping she could wear it into next year, but maybe not. My son's 9 and skinny, and his Youth M (10-12) hoodie is already tight around the neck.

The women's shirts are a little on the short side.  Not necessarily mid-drift short, but taller women may need to get men's shirts instead.

Guys shirts are pretty substantial/hefty.

Daughter got a sack pack for her soccer stuff and it's a solid little bag.  The 'natural' color comes in pretty yellow, though.

The 3x3 stickers have some serious adhesive on them.  They could probably stick to water.