Russia could take Europe in... 48 hours?

Started by bayonetbrant, December 17, 2016, 05:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

You never know. The Rockies could be our Golan Heights. Great tank massacre country there.

Hey, it happened in Red Dawn, so why not real life? Powers Boothe wouldn't lie about stopping them cold there.

Gusington

You'll have to pry CA from my cold dead fingers. But RI is a good trade for 1, maybe 2 Baltic countries.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Let the Russkis try to assimilate Maine. We're the Finland of America. Drunk, belligerent, and heavily armed.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

If the Russkies invaded Florida, the traffic during winter would bring their entire army to a dead stop for days. And when they finally reached their objectives, there would be no where to park. Our 'Secret Weapons' are little old people trying to turn right from the left hand lane.  :pullhair:  Not even Patton could direct this traffic.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Ubercat

Quote from: Steelgrave on December 20, 2016, 09:35:38 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 20, 2016, 09:29:11 PM
More like, "Here, Putin, take California; most Americans don't know where it is anyway." Or most states in the Union for that matter. They're pretty close to Communist regardless so it should be a nice fit.

Is trading California for the Baltics an option here.....I'm intrigued.

My best friend was a freight pilot and circumnavigated the globe dozens of times during his flying career. He said that Riga, Latvia had the most beautiful women he'd ever seen in the world. He told me that every woman who entered his field of vision looked like a model.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Steelgrave on December 20, 2016, 09:35:38 PMIs trading California for the Baltics an option here.....I'm intrigued.

Depends on whether or not you want to pay $17 for a bag of salad.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

but its organic salad thats been watered with the tears of hippys.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MikeGER

...what is a salad  ^-^

is that that green stuff i leave behind when i eat steak or refuse to order as a sidekick when being asked

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

Quote from: JasonPratt on December 21, 2016, 09:54:04 AM
Quote from: MikeGER on December 21, 2016, 08:55:44 AM
...what is a salad  ^-^

A miserable little pile of secrets.

Who are you and what have you done with Jason?!?

That reply was far too short!!! We're on to you!

Steelgrave

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 21, 2016, 06:32:35 AM
Quote from: Steelgrave on December 20, 2016, 09:35:38 PMIs trading California for the Baltics an option here.....I'm intrigued.

Depends on whether or not you want to pay $17 for a bag of salad.

Hell, with the cost of living in Cali, that's about what I was paying when I lived out there.

Pete Dero

Quote from: MikeGER on December 21, 2016, 08:55:44 AM
...what is a salad  ^-^

Are you really a German  ;) ? 

When we go to Germany we know the food will be plenty and there is always salad served with it ... (maybe as a healthy addition to the Weißwein)

JasonPratt

I gave myself a migraine yesterday working on an article about St. Athanasius and the meaning of Christmas -- if you want wordy. ;)

At the moment, semi-obscure quotes from Castlevania are about my limit.  :coolsmiley:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Steelgrave on December 21, 2016, 11:35:49 AM
Hell, with the cost of living in Cali, that's about what I was paying when I lived out there.

Then you were shopping at all the wrong places.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus